Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Week 08 McGaw Family

Quick update on their last week: Rose reaches TOC in both Slacker & Culinary, Jeff promoted to Medical Researcher, and Emily grows to a teenager.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily welcomes Ikishi to the family. You may remember he is the son of Akamaru and Princess of the original Berman house, while his twin sister Akachi went to the London family home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My little popularity seeking teenager here wanted a cell phone, which isn't a bad idea considering her IW of 30 best friends, so I sent her downtown to buy one. While there I let her walk around and meet other patrons, including the diva herself.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Later that night, Count Ash shows up and promptly bites the barista! Not sure why but there ya go! So I'm thinking, what happens when the sun comes up? Does she abandon her post? Does she die? What? Naturally I had to know, so Emily suffered along with me and met more perspective friends including an uncle she never knew she had. Turns out Jeff McGaw has a lot of siblings with different last names. Who knew? Well I certainly didn’t!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Right… so back to the barista vampire… daylight comes and barista stays. She is smoking and serving and just looking so pathetic! So I had Emily *shoo* her since I can’t send her home, she comes back and just stands around serving coffee… smoking away… not dieing. Apparently she is immune to the dieing as long as she is a NPC. Rather anticlimactic isn't it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Back to the family, I decided Emily doesn’t need a lot of scholarships, she isn’t big on knowledge or money so why work her so hard… but she is the heiress and by my own rules that means she has no choice but to go to university. See you at the end of the week with the others!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally! Sweet victory! Jeff has finally made it to the TOC of his career; he has been promoted to Chief of Staff. Now I realize his LTW is to be a criminal mastermind, but since that bad chance card got him fired we went in another direction for a while.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Next morning, jackpot! We got a criminal job and the best part is, he is hired as a smuggler! Talk about lucky, we have all skills in place and enough friends, now we wait till its time to go back to work.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess who grew up? No, guess! Ha, kidding of course. Ikishi looks like his identical twin Akachi… and I do mean identical… if it weren’t for different sexes of course.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Time to go to work Jeff, are you ready for that promotion in to permaplat? *ding* That would be a yes! Go get ‘em, Tiger!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well done Jeff. Having dream dates will be much easier with both of you permaplat. Now go take a nap, we need to go shopping for a dog collar. What? His new LTW? Oh he wont get that one, its 50 1st Dates. We'll ignore that and work on his IW instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh crap! This is bad, very bad… what did I miss? Suddenly Mandy is crying and its all Chloe’s doing. Does Chloe know? I mean, she must know something… what happened? Dang it… I need to get back to the Cabrera household. Is it week 9 yet?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh yeah, it went from bad to worse! Rose, hurry up and get your dog a collar already, we need to go before more damage is done. Darn I was working so hard on Mandy and in one shopping trip it all goes sour. So much for Chloe being #28 *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Um, Rose… grab your husband and go home before he becomes #28 in Chloe’s place!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Home again where it’s safe… Jeff prepares for another dream date. We sure need a lot of them to make it to 50.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hurray! We are half way there to their IW of 50 dream dates. This one will make #25, good job you two. Even if they don’t make it to 50, it wont be for lack of trying!

End week accomplishments: Jeff reaches TOC as Chief of Staff and LTW as well as TOC as Criminal Mastermind; Rose manages to squeeze in 26 dream dates; Emily is off to the university; Ikishi transitions to adult
Points: 2 point
On-going subtotal: 68 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

3 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smoking barista...too funny. You have the strangest things happen in Cedar Park! But that is what I love about it, you just never know.

Too bad for Mandy though, looks like the damage is done between her and Chloe...yikes. Maybe she can repair the relationship with time...

Go Emily...I love her, what a beauty! Can't wait to find out what happens next :)

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Emily is awesome. I can't wait to see what she gets into in college!
Good luck on the 50 dream dates.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

thats weird, the magic hat looks like its throwing up hair. lol. gross.

oh no, poor mandy!

i've noticed the same thing with the undead barista. they are C-O-M-M-I-T-T-E-D to their jobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home