Thursday, August 24, 2006

Week 08 Cabrera Family

Ah the happy oblivious Cabrera family. Where did we leave you last? Right, Rob got promoted to Medical Researcher & achieved his IW of §100k, Chloe was still a Leading Lady & achieved her IW of §100k, Terrell grew to teen with a knowledge aspiration.

We enter the lot to find a couple of townies enjoying the hot tub. Um, sort of. Okay this is creepy, get out of the lawn and get back in to the tub before I freak out. Thank you!

First up we have Rob coming home with a nice TOC promotion and to celebrate he has the flu! How sweet of you to get sick at the hospital for us Rob. Luckily by 3 am the next day he is well enough to go back to work. He is a fortune sim and hates to miss work.

Not much ever happens in this house. With the exception of a weird glitch here, a promotion there, scholarships and an irate customer or two. So I broke down and got the first kitten in Cedar Park. Welcome to the family Bonkers. Everyone seems to like you, so we're going to bring you to the neighborhood and see what all the fuss is about. Aw, he is pretty cute!

Yes! Chloe has made it to the top of her Show Business Career! Nice job Chloe time to go find that criminal career you want so desperately. (LTW) Aw, no luck, perhaps tomorrow and when I say tomorrow I mean in a few hours.

The next morning holds great promise for Chloe, we have a new job in the field of her choice! Yes, things are falling in to place very nicely.


Paige came for a visit, hopped on to the treadmill for a day and never once got off of it. Made me a bit concerned so I had one of them talk with her and thankfully she jumps off and went home. Whew, the second time this happened it was Kara and I just had Terrell offer her a flirt and she ran home stinking and tired.

Mandy came by for a visit. Unfortunately also visiting were #12 and #15 as she innocently sat and played poker with #22, er Rob.

Chloe just rocks! Nicely done, Chloe gets her LTW along with her second TOC. It only took her 2 days to get it. We were lucky she came home with a promotion to Smuggler and went right back to work that night and was promoted immediately!

Well, yes he does have the flu again and yes I suppose he should be quarantined, but really if you don't like it go home. Yes, thank you for visiting. Bye now! I hate complainers!

Nice job Terrell! You made your parents (and me) proud. Now off you go, call the cab and start your story with your 3 bolt love.

Aw, our baby is growing up. It seems like it was just yesterday when I thought he was an ugly boy. I'm so glad he proved me wrong.

End week accomplishments: Rob promoted to TOC Medical, Chloe promoted TOC Show Business & Criminal and LTW, Terrell goes to University
Points: 3 point
On-going subtotal: 66 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

8 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Yippeee Bonkers!!! I think it's the name, although sim me sure does love him lots. Nice update. Poor Rob has the flu again! Yikes, I hope it doesn't become an epidemic!

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

I love Chloe's hair. Rob deserves to have the flu, that cheating so-and-so! :) They had a very productive week, though!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a week! Excellent shots...I like the style you are using (very informative).

Ha! Kerry is right about Rob ;)

I too am proud of Terrel and can't wait to see him all growed up! He is on track to be a very successful sim.

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a week! Excellent shots...I like the style you are using (very informative).

Ha! Kerry is right about Rob ;)

I too am proud of Terrel and can't wait to see him all growed up! He is on track to be a very successful sim.

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack...sorry for the double post?? Stupid blogger!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really boggles my mind at how fast your sims skill! I think the most I ever got for a scholarship was around 2-3 thousand!
Charity

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

WTG Terrell. He is good looking.
Another great update.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

Awww, bonkers is so cute!

hehehe, "It seems like it was just yesterday when I thought he was an ugly boy", too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home