Monday, August 21, 2006

Week 07 Berman 02 Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Update: We last saw Chris, Wendy and the twins moving out during week 7 with the original Berman household. Chris moved out with the girls to make room for Lance's ever growing brood. I'm attempting for the first time ever Lance's IW of 10 kids (5 to go).

I d/l this house from someone. If you recognize your handy work, then I thank you. It’s a cute little 2 bedroom, 1 bath starter home that the Berman2 crew moved in to and is slowly making their own. Chris is a true fortune sim and with less that §5k on hand and only a handful of household goods brought with him from the original house, we quickly open a home venue to bring in da cash… er simoleans… to update the house. Had I been thinking, I should have bought him all new furniture before moving him out. I only allowed them their own beds and a few things to open his new home venue. Silly me! Ah well, this makes it more challenging now doesn’t it.

So the first customers of the day show up to the house and what does Chris do? He flirts with a customer. Sheesh and now we know where Mandy gets it from! I kid you not, I had nothing to do with this. He would make a good romance sim!

Before I realized it Chris had his transition, I completely missed it. Not sure how, but there he is in all of his elder glory. He is still quite handsome for an elder.

I gathered the family together for a little bonding time. It turns out they're not very close and the twins tend to autonomously tell secrets about Wendy and Wendy refuses to hug Grandpa Chris. It’s just sad really.

Although I have no problems with the twins, they are still best of friends and play well together.

Well done! Wendy is the first of the kids to get an A+ report card, Chris dutifully cheered for her.

In the beginning I hadn’t given it much thought about splitting up the family. At least not until dear little Ino came home from school and rolled up the want to call her Dad to talk every day 3 days in a row.


Wendy Berman - Cancer
Aspiration - Fortune
6 neat, 3 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 6 nice
hats & blond hair / custom hair
LTW – Criminal Mastermind


Paige came by for an impromptu visit so I quickly had the girls gather around for some quality bonding time. Although I am concerned with Wendy’s reaction to babies… I hate to break the news to her, but if she intends to be an heiress of this house, she will have to have at least one baby!

Chris has brought his downtown shop up to a level 5 business, and seeing how he has already reached his IW §100k and Wendy went and rolled up fortune, he is now passing on the shop and some perks on to her.


Ino Berman - AriesHinata Berman - Cancer
Aspiration - KnowledgeAspiration – Romance
6 - 7 - 6 - 4 - 6 6 - 3 - 6 - 6 - 6
facial hair & red hair / fatnessglasses & custom hair / blond hair
LTW – Criminal MastermindLTW – Professional Party Guest

Once the twins transitioned, they gathered in the car and went to town to shop for some new clothes for everyone. Including Chris because the shorts just weren’t cutting it for me!


While out shopping they ran in to some familiar faces, such as an old flame Joanne.



And dear ol’ dad, Lance


Ah, much better. I like these outfits, this is good… lets all study cooking again and more bonding never hurt anyone.

End week accomplishments: Chris transitions to elder, promoted Superstar; Wendy transitions to teen, promoted to Numbers Runner; Hinata transitions to teen; and Ino transitions to teen
Points: 0 point
On-going subtotal: 53 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

8 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

All the girls grew up to be so pretty. Too bad the twins gossip about Wendy. I hope they can get along better. Seperating the family can be hard. It makes me sad when they roll up wants for their family members in the other house. Nice update as always.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Yeah, that is sad when they miss their families. I only did one ten kid want in my legacy family, because it felt so weird to move the kids away from home.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Wow Chris looks nice as an elder and the girls are all so pretty!
Funny that Ino missed her daddy and wanted to talk to him 3 days in a row.
I have some siblings that just don't get along also -

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very atractive family, but come on, you have seen the parents...there wasn't much room for error there! I guess it might be considered mean, but how funny that the twins told secrets about Wendy. She surley seems to be the blacksheep...poor thing.

Loved the update. Cute little house! I should consider putting a couple of mine up for you ;) if my internet will allow such a thing.

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very good looking family.
I think it was cute that they wanted to call their parents.
Charity

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Galena said...

It's difficult to split up families, but it seems inevitable for the 10 kids IW.

Seems like everyone grew up beautifully.

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Another romance sim. Torture time.LOL!
The girls are so pretty and Grandpa is such a flirt.
Great update.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

The kids grew up so well. Yea, i've noticed that call a family member want anytime i split a family and not just when the kids go to uni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home