Saturday, August 12, 2006

Week 06 Berman Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Quick recap on the Berman crew, Lance and Paige will be having 10 children. Paige has a set of (cheesecake) twins, Ino & Hinata and is pregnant again. We can’t expect Paige to have all of them now can we? Mmmm, nah they’ll adopt a few. Lance made a call to Social Services to adopt a child.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sing it Lance! TOC in science and still young enough to raise these kids and more kids and 6 future grandchildren! What are we going to do with you? This is your second career and Paige has yet to finish her first! *Subliminal message* Lance, you have an insatiable urge to search the skies for life out there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the meantime, Paige just went in to labor in the living room/nursery and you have 2 more (cheesecake) daughters, Storm & Rain. Could you give us a boy next time Lance, you really do need an heir!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Welcome to the family Wendy! I think the house is at its capacity. Hey Wendy, how would you like to move out of the house with Grandpa Chris and the first set of twins to make room for more kids?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We’ll think about that for next week, in the meantime, why don’t you go practice putting with Grandpa Chris, you need scholarship money.

**Writer's note: Apparently I started writing this back in August, which is the last time I played this challenge. Not realizing I was on the next family I played another week with this family. Oops! So I will be putting in two weeks with each family to get them all back on track.

End week accomplishments: Lance TOC Science, Wendy, Storm & Rain Berman
Points: 4 points
On-going subtotal: 37 points


page 2 week 07

3 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, that kind of makes me sad to see a family split up. I don't think I could ever do it.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

More cheesecake twins. At this rate they reach 10 in no time at all.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

aww no boy yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home