Saturday, August 05, 2006

Week 04 University

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rose Cabrera and Jeff McGaw are nearing the end of their sophomore year, are not yet engaged, are SS members & living at the Greek House. Prior to Jeff moving out of the dorms; we have this weird picture of a floating bowl. Now I’m not sure why it’s floating, but there it is… creepy much?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Apparently Rose is not much of a dancer. She managed to step on Jeff’s foot as they slow danced. I never saw that before, it totally had me laughing. Jeff is a good sport and it didn’t ruin their date… unfortunately it wasn’t a dream date this time. I wasn’t paying attention to the time and Rose was kidnapped for SS during the date.


End week accomplishments:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rob Cabrera
Graduates Summa Cum Laude in Biology
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Chloe Davidson

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chloe Davidson
Graduate Summa Cum Laude in Biology
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Rob Cabrera

Points: 2 point
On-going subtotal: 22 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

4 Comments:

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Lynnaea said...

I didn't know they could step on eachothers feet!! That's hilarious... I'll have to keep a look out for it in my neighborhood...

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, interesting floating bowl of mac and cheese. I've had a couple sims step on their partners feet. It is rather entertaining I must say.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

LMBO at getting kidnaped for SS during a date.
I'm glad stepping on his toes didn't ruin the date though.

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

looks like you had an invisible dormmate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home