Saturday, July 29, 2006

Week 02 Cabrera Family

A few events happened in the Cabrera household this week, starting with Rob’s promotion to team mascot. Although that is jumping ahead a bit since the last time we left them, he was still a child.

Rob Cabrera – Leo
Aspiration – fortune
4 neat, 8 outgoing, 4 active, 4 playful, 5 nice
fitness & blonde / hats
LTW – Hall of Fame

Paige Cabrera – Taurus
Aspiration – Knowledge (Woohoo!)
6 neat, 5 outgoing, 3 active, 6 playful, 5 nice
glasses & red hair / swimsuits
LTW – Criminal Mastermind

As I mentioned before Rob is an over achiever and a team mascot. One day he brought home a friend from work. Not really your type Rob, but we do have some llama love going on.

The kids brought another friend home from school, and look it’s Iceman Orlando Centowski. He seems to like what he sees in Paige. Don’t be fooled Paige, he’s a tease… on the other hand, you were going to marry him in Prosperity Highlands… maybe he rejected Mandy because he remembers and is waiting for you.
Paige: “Marry who? Yuck, you think I’m going to marry this guy? Excuse me, but I have studying to do.”
Ah music to my ears, go skill Paige and get more scholarships!

Rose Cabrera – Taurus
Aspiration – Pleasure
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 3 active, 7 playful, 5 nice
fitness & custom hair / underwear
LTW – Professional Party Guest

Now that Rose has become a teen Erica quickly invites Jeff McGaw from downtown for a visit. Rose meet Jeff, I think you two could be good… Rose… stop that! You can’t find a husband when you behave this way!

This is a picture from last week that I am throwing in here because I believe this is a sign of who Rose will ultimately hook up with. Lance & Rose got along very well and they called each other daily. Let’s see if the sparks remain in their young adult years.

I’m ending this week with a quick wrap up; Erica saw how easy it was for Rob to get to the top of his athletic teen job, so she & Rose took jobs in athletics. Rose’s first day at work is on Monday. What is with this picture you ask? Well so far everyone in the household has managed to start a fire and I’m worried that it’s just a matter of time…

End week accomplishments: Paige, Rob & Rose grow up to teens, Rob is overachiever, Erica promoted to Locker Room Attendant
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 7 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

5 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Oooo lucky you! No romance teens! You did get a pleasure sim though (life is fair after all...)

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I saw the Knowledge WooHoo for Paige's aspiration and for a second I went, "What's a Knowledge WooHoo?" Then I laughed. Then I loved the llama love! Great!

 
At 12:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Paige's look. She look so studious! With them all teens Erica will either get a rest or many, many more headaches.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Congrats on getting to the top of the teen career.
That's right paige. Go study.
Lama Love. LOL!
Fires' bad.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

*typing as i read*

ooohoho! Paige is turning into quite the little hottie!

Haha! Llama love - the best kind of course!

Someone teach Rose the meaning of the word "dainty"

eeee fire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home