Friday, February 10, 2006

More Welcomes!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For those who didn't know last month I had added both Shaunna and her hubby. Shaunna has finally made her debut a day before I added everyone to the neighborhood. Do you think she knew they were all coming? Heh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*waving* Hi Geoff! He's a looker aint he? I have a specific someone in Cedar Park I'd love him to meet... but he has YET to show up at anyone's house, not at a home business, not in the shopping district or downtown, not even for a walk by. I haven't seen him anywhere! Grrr! Now is not the time to be a homebody Geoff. Hmph!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey there hotness! *g* Aw, I know you were waiting so patiently in the new neighborhood, I had to bring you here too. Oh and who did you bring along with you?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lynn! Oh how lovely of you to join us! You know, it wouldn't be any fun without pirates! And since I don't know the Captain personally, I am pleased as punch that you could join us and represent the crew!

Is it just me or has the majority of the simselves I've added been brunette? Oh sure there is the exceptions like Beans, and I'm not counting Geoff cause he's a guy. The rest have all been brunette! Yeah for brunettes!

Soon to join the neighborhood, Charity, Libby, Felicia, Gina & her hubby! Let's hope they make the move safely...

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Bubbs said...

Woo-hoo - My girl made an outing. You know she seems to be shy and in hiding in most stories, so we will have to see what she does for you.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

WooHoo! Me and Lynn together again! :) Thanks bunches for putting us in the same picture. :) *wink*

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Yeah, I know my hubby is a cutie, but dang I look pretty good with all that CC you gave me! I am liking this.

And long live the brunette!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home