Friday, July 28, 2006

Week 02 Berman Family

I have witnessed how other Supreme *Beans* document the on-goings of their charges and it has intrigued me. I have taken their ideas and incorporated in to my journal of my subjects. Unfortunately I have yet to be impressed with my minions. They are not gathering the much needed simoleans quickly enough, nor have they brought any new followers. Yet its only week 2 and I must be a patient *Bean*.


Chris has had some luck lately. In Cedar Park there are many chance cards given, more than I have seen in any of my other neighborhoods. Chris got a great one which landed him with an immediate promotion to Executive. Keep working Chris; you have a long way to go yet.

Lance Berman – Cancer
Aspiration – family
6 neat, 3 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 6 nice
vampire & makeup / fatness
LTW – 6 grandchildren


Mandy is practicing her wooing the masses with her first prey, Orlando Centowski. Unfortunately Mr. Centowski proves to be a cold fish and rejects her first kiss. Ouch, some how Mandy manages to avoid the shrink.


Mandy goes on a date with Randy London who is shocked at Orlando’s behavior.
Randy: “Dang, you’re hot, how could anyone refuse you?”



I know Randy, and yet it happened, so why don’t you give Mandy this much desired first kiss and bring this date to dream date status? Well done Randy, *Bean* is pleased and you will be rewarded for your sacrifice with a college education and more pleasurable endeavors than high school life will allow.



We end this week sending Mandy to University where Randy London will join her. Mandy only accomplished having 2 best friends and she can’t take Daddy to college with her, it just isn’t done.



Side note:
Lance influenced the Contessa to bite Stuart Scott. Stuart kept bugging everyone keeping the outing at good regardless of how hard Lance tried to bring the group rating up.




End week accomplishments: Chris promoted to Vice President, Mandy goes to university
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 7 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

7 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

OHhh... *bite bite* I love the vampires!

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Lynnaea said...

Hehe, that's one way to take care of frustrating people. Turn em' into a vampire!!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

*hangs head in shame* I've totally gotten behind with your blog and you've totally been reading mine. Well here I am getting caught up. I really enjoyed this update. Loved the vampire bite, now I know what to do to annoying sims.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

lol that's one way of getting a PITA out of the way - vamp em!

 
At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that strategy of getting rid of annoying townies! LOL! I may have to use that one sometime.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Why would Orlando turn her down? That boy is something else when it comes to giving a girl her first kiss.
WTG Randy.

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

oh no! rejected for her first kiss. I love the picture of Randy, too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home