Monday, July 31, 2006

Week 03 Berman Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lance: Oh man, with Mandy out of the house, Dad started working on me with his constant reminders about how many scholarships Mandy got, how Mandy is such an over achiever, how Mandy is at Cedar Park University, Mandy this and Mandy that. What a drag. I love my sister but the man needs a new project… and it isn’t going to be me. I’m not all about the mighty simoleans like he is, I want to have a big family and grow old with someone.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess Dad must have been paying attention to me because he found himself a new project. We have a new business on the lot and its doing okay. Dad’s managed to get the business up to a level three.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I called the Cabrera girls and asked them if they wanted to go downtown for some fun. I had to get away from Dad. He was on a rampage to get that last promotion, it’s his lifetime dream to be a business tycoon and he’s real close, but right now, I’d rather be real close to these girls. I can’t believe Rose got me to sing karaoke with her. Dude, I suck.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ya know, I go to school and hang out with these girls all the time, like, ever since we were kids. Rose and I have been best friends for years, so why is it I never noticed how totally awesome her big sister Paige is?

Dang, sometimes things happen way fast. I don’t know where I got the nerve, but I am going steady with Paige Cabrera. That girl is the one; she is going to be my wife and the mother of my 10 children. She just doesn’t know it yet… or maybe she does and that’s why she kissed me back. I have to say it was weird kissing her in front of Rose, but at that moment in time, no one else existed, it was just Paige and me.


Well Dad pulled it off. He made it to Business Tycoon and is “perma plat”. Then he did one of the weirdest things I have ever known the old man to do. He immediately picked up the paper, quit his job and went into the medical career. What is that all about? I mean, he wanted to be in business like… well like nobody’s business… makes it to the top and then up & quits? Weird man, totally weird. He just keeps going on about making 100,000 simoleans.

End week accomplishments: Chris – TOC & LTW
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 9 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

9 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

It is a thrill when you actually acheive an LTW isn't it? Congratulations!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Lynnaea said...

A lifetime want already! Wow, good job!

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Wow a LTW in round 2, amazing!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I knew this sounded familar, I guess I wasn't as behind as I thought.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

whoa that's great having a LTW so fast :)

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTG Chris getting that LTW. I feel like someone has to say it. He. Could. Go. All. The. Way! Lance and Paige will make a cute couple! How sweet!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Congrats Chris on the LTW and Perma plat.
Congrats Lance on that kiss and finding the girl of your dreams.

 
At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Lance's tone. Are you sure you weren't a teenage boy in a previous life? Maybe someone named Robin?

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

Hahaha, love the way Lance was talking about his dad. So sweet the cute teen couple!

Congrats on the LTW! that was so fast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home