Week 04 Cabrera Family


Meadow: “Hey Rose, what’s that?”
Rose: “Oh nothing, look over there!”
As you can see, Rose has picked up a new habit and a few skills to boot.

Basically Paige is here to house sit now that Rose has moved on to college and waits till Rob and Chloe graduate and move back in. As an early wedding gift, Paige starts a small home business for Rob & Chloe, seeing how they’re both fortune sims.

As a slight disturbing delay of game reality, a young adult Jeff McGaw comes to give Rose a new TV for their date last round. You cradle robber Jeff! On the other hand, Rob & Chloe thank you for the new TV.
End week accomplishments:
Points: 0 point
On-going subtotal: 20 points
| Previous | Title Page | Next |


5 Comments:
Gee, I can't get over how pretty Paige is! Love the last pic, nice way to get a TV
Love the SimVac. I'll have to remember it the next time I have an elder ready to pass on.
I love the date gifts. Most of the time its something hugely expensive, but one time Ben Long brought my girl a garden gnome. Cheapskate! lol
Charity
I have to laugh at Rose vacing Meadow! Poor Meadow, she gets a bad rap. And nice gift Jeff!
I agree with heather Meadow does get a bum rap. She's one of my fav townie teens to play.
HAHA, that last one was too funny!!! "on the other hand, thank you mr. cradle robber".
Post a Comment
<< Home