Week 05 University Update
After Jeff graduated, I realized he and Rose aren't yet engaged. So Jeff popped the question, and wouldntcha know it, Rose immediately rolled a marry Jeff want. These two really need to get busy on more dream dates; they’re way behind due to school work! Or more appropriate, I'm messing up!
End week accomplishments:

Jeff McGaw
Graduates Summa Cum Laude
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Rose Cabrera

Rose Cabrera
Graduate Summa Cum Laude
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Jeff McGaw

River Sartor - Virgo
Aspiration – knowledge
9 neat, 2 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, 5 nice
formal & blonde hair / hats
LTW – Max 7 skills
River is our Greek House holder. Right now River has a “thing” for Samuel Monif, a member of the SS and Mandy London’s lover #2. River has 2 bolts with this young man. Not sure if I should break her heart or should I let her have her man and see if any drama develops. Oh who am I kidding, I’m all about the drama! Next week we invite Samuel to move in to the Greek House.
Points: 4 point
On-going subtotal: 31 points
3 Comments:
Rose and Jeff are a sweet couple. I like River, she looks like a lot of fun!
Drama, Drama, Let the fight for him. LOL!
woot! drama!
Post a Comment
<< Home