Thursday, August 10, 2006

Week 05 London Family

As you can see, Randy isn’t doing too well on his LTW/IW of 100k. Mandy wont let him open a home business which would help him immensely. What’s her excuse? Well, Max of course.

Mandy convinced Randy that Max may eat a visiting customer and his ranking would plummet and they could be sued and… well that was enough to get Randy’s fortune mind reeling and he decided to concentrate on more masterpieces, novels and promotions. We even promised Randy that he can open a business downtown as soon as he can afford one. Mandy still hasn’t mentioned her private shop to him. How would she explain that one to him?

Speaking of Mandy’s Conquest Shop, we’ve added a photo booth for an added feature of fun. Introducing more conquests, um I mean lovers:


#12 Malcolm Landgraab IV


#13 Checo Ramirez
Checo: “Did you know I’m a married man?”
Mandy: “That’s okay, so is my husband.”


#14 Jennifer Despret


#15 Jellie Nicolosi


#...

Wait a minute, Nelson is a teen-ager, Mandy. Why are you talking to him?
Mandy: “Because he’s a cutie and I think he’ll make a good match for Sakura.”

Wow, Sakura is a smart little cookie. Well that and the magic of smart milk. She is my first toddler to max a skill. Good going kiddo, lets learn some cooking skills while waiting for the school bus. We’ll have to see if we can get your sister to max something, too.
Sakura: “Sister? I have a sister?”
You sure do, or will… That big tummy on your mother is your baby sister.
Sakura: “Wow you know I’m gonna have a baby sister? You know everything! So, will I go to college? Who will I marry? Why is the sky blue? Why do we sometimes have 2 moons? Why does Mommy come home so happy from shopping and never brings me any pressies? Why do so many people bring Mommy roses? Why…”

Whoa, slow down Sakura! I know a lot, yet some things are still left to chance. To answer your questions: yes you are going to have a baby sister, her name will be Kara; you will go to college and possibly marry Nelson Anders, that one is up to you; the sky is blue because Maxis says so; you always have 2 moons you just can’t always see them both at the same time; as for your mommy’s shopping… (Panicked look from Mandy) I plead the 5th!

End week accomplishments: Kara London

Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 32 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

8 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I loved "Mandy’s Conquest Shop", very funny.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Checo: “Did you know I’m a married man?”
Mandy: “That’s okay, so is my husband.”


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG this cracked me up! hee

 
At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot - I have never been able to get a toddler to max a skill!! I'm so jealous!! :) Most they get is 3 or 4. Stupid things are always yelling to be changed, fed or put to bed. *g*

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Roo said...

(response to Juliekay75)
Ah, my key to success is smart milk & snapdragons! Then they will only break for naps.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on maxing a toddler skill. I'll have to try that trick.
And Jellie is the most unusual looking sim I have ever seen! Way neat!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROTFL!!!
Checo: “Did you know I’m a married man?”
Mandy: “That’s okay, so is my husband.”
That was hilarious!!! And I love Sakura! She is an inquisitive little thing isn't she?

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Fantastic update. I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

HAHAHAH, so is my husband!! too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home