Author’s note: Just a reminder… I had accidentally played the Berman house through week 07 and am now catching the rest of the neighborhood up to start week 08 as it should be.

Welcome back to the Cabrera family household. Here we have 2 fortune sims with one son, a home business venture for Rob, and a flower store for Chloe.

To help out with their IW, I decided to get Rob a store of his own. He bought the Planetary Pet Store in the business district. Rob has achieved his first gold badge in sales, 1 down and 6 to go! Geez, how does everyone do these badges & business stuff? I’m horrible! After a couple of tries, the pet store is still only at level 1.

I love when family come to visit. They pay to visit, gotta love that! What I really want to know is where do the kids get their money from? Terrell’s cousin Emily came home from school with him one day and she promptly went to pay to stay. Last I checked Rose wasn’t giving her an allowance…

It’s almost time for Terrell to grow to teen. I know Emily skilled quite quickly as a child, so I want to try and get a few more skill points done before his transition.

Terrell Cabrera - something
Aspiration - knowledge
_ neat, _ outgoing, _ active, _ playful, _ nice
glasses & brown hair / hats
LTW – Max 7 skills
Nice so Terrell is a knowledge sim who wants to max his skills. Well alrighty then, lets get busy boy!
Terrell: Boy?
(bzzzzt)
Yes... boy!

Ah, I see you have met your great-grandmother Erica tonight. Good for you. She has been pretty quite up until tonight. I’m just surprised you ran around the grounds chasing her ghosts, but the aspiration points answers that question. Weird knowledge sims and their weird wants.


Rob has some skills he needs in order to be promoted. I figure the family that skills together, stay closer; so together they work on his two skills for the next promotion.

Yeah for teamwork! Rob not only got his promotion, he manages to get his IW of §100k. Nice very, nice indeed.

In order to help his mother who has all skills needed but is short 3 friends; I allowed Terrell a little break time from his busy skill schedule.

Down in the business district at Just Flowers, Chloe is trying her hand at selling to her brother in law with dismal results. I know, I know, but darn it she had a want to hard sell Jeff, so I gave in. He’s not too thrilled and it backfired… ah well, live and learn. She has a gold badge in flower arranging… again 1 down 6 to go. Sheesh!

We managed to get her friend quota in time for her work break. Figures! So I was glancing through Chloe’s memories because honestly I can’t believe this is her first job, which unfortunately it is. When to my pleasant surprise, I see Chloe has reached her IW of §100k. Now how I missed that is beyond me, I reckon I hadn’t realized how close she was.
A few tidbits before we leave the Cabrera family:

At the home business, Rob managed to receive a good review. yeah!

Every night this week, someone has fallen asleep in the gelatin. Not sure why, but it never fails! I wonder if Chloe is slipping something in there without my knowledge… hmmm…

Some jerk named Melvin, Merlin, Marlin or whatever it was had the nerve to complain about the mess. So naturally Chloe turns on the charm and gets him to clean it up for her.

Fred died… I have no idea why, I guess it was just his time.

Lastly, Chloe apparently didn’t have a pleasant phone conversation because she jammed the phone back… and… well let’s just say its in there!
End week accomplishments: Rob promoted to Medical Researcher & achieves IW of §100k, Chloe is still Leading Lady & achieves IW of §100k, Terrell grows to teen
Points: 6 point
On-going subtotal: 45 points
6 Comments:
This is Shaunna, but I have to post anonymously (boo).
Go Cabrera's! Another cute hairstlye on Terrell. Excelent acheiving 2 IW this round...and a good review (that should help his business). You are on it girl!
Great update!
COngrats on all the points in this house this time! I LOVE that you made the complainer clean, never thought of that.
Business tip send both Rob & Chloe to the business, once they are getting low on aspiration, have them have a date, get them to gold and energize. I've gotten all my level 10 businesses that way.
heeeee to making the complainer clean! I have GOT to do that!
But I'm with you - I suck at the badges and businesses. I rarely play them. I have one real estate business I play like once ever round I play that family and another home based one that I just started. I kind of hate them even though I love the concept! :)
Yeah, I'm another one who hates the business routine. I tried the date technique and I did get the Dante's second business up to level 10 but it was a real chore. Ugh. That's why I'm not really keeping score--there are some things that just aren't worth it IMO!
Enjoyed your update, especially when Terrell says "Boy?" and gets zapped!
Congrats on the 2 IW's and the phone was hilarious.
I also love the falling asleep in the jello.
birds die?!? i had no idea. i really need to explore this expansion pack.
Ha, i love the doesn't pay to complain thing!
Post a Comment
<< Home