Quick review: Rose & Jeff are pleasure seekers, Rose wants to be a Professional Party Guest and Jeff wants to be a Criminal Mastermind. They have one toddling daughter, Emily.
This here family is one of the families you enjoy playing but dread blogging. Why? Simply because not much happens for them. Its hard to talk about nothing when you aren't Seinfeld.
First thing I noticed when I opened up the home is the home venue is gone. Now I know we opened one for this family. So where it went is anyone's guess! Although I didn't bother opening a new one... yet.

Well done Emily! She managed to squeak that skill point in prior to growing up to max her charisma.

And grow up she did! Uh huh, interesting choice of clothes Emily. You are definitely a McGaw child. Lets see if we can do something about this look of yours.

Ah, much better! And you are still very much a McGaw!

Since I was doing a make-over for Emily, we gave one to Rose as well. Rose wasn't too impressed, but I like it and isn't that all that matters?

Bye Emily, do well in school, make friends, learn something! We'll be here when you come back. Gosh they grow up so fast
*wiping away tear*
Jeff: Okay, so you snip the bloom back making room for new buds... right just like that. Careful not to damage the stem, Kitten.Emily: Kitten? Daddy if I'm good can I have a kitten?Jeff: Maybe next week, Kitten. This week we concentrate on you. Aunt Paige will be having puppies soon, would you settle for a puppy?
So we didn't get Emily a kitten or a pup... instead we got her something much more fun for the whole family!

Speedboat or sneak, well speedboat of course... but no, that was the wrong answer. Sorry Jeff, bad luck for you. I know, I know it is your life's dream to be a criminal mastermind, but I strongly suggest you go in to another field while the criminals of Cedar Park forget who you are. Jeff is now in the medical field and will reach the top prior to going back to the criminal field.

Daddy may be distraught, but he takes the time to teach Emily how to study.

Yeah Emily! You have managed to max your creativity, your second maxed skill. Nice going. What's next?
We interrupt this blog... Oh come on.. again?
No, this is just an announcement.
Rose went to the mailbox to get the bills. She walked them in to the house and placed them on Emily's nightstand. Where they promptly disappeared!
Dilemma: Do I exit the house to do things all over again or do I keep going and let the repo-man come?

Oh so mechanical is next, I should have known. Okay so I did know... and I'm sure the readers knew as well since I mentioned Jeff went in to the medical field.

Oh its you. Yes, yes, we knew you were coming, but we couldn't exactly stop that now could we? Oh sure, but that is cheating and well, I just couldn't bring myself to do that. Come on, lets get this over with... and stop looking so happy. Hmph, repo-men!

Okay so you take the espresso machine. Happy now?


Gosh apparently not! How much was the bill anyhow? I have never seen any repo-man take more than one item. This greedy guy took three! Then again, I don't usually see the repo-man.

Excuse me, but are all the repo-men this cute? Shame we can't meet him... His good looks with Emily's adorable looks... ah well, we'll find someone suitable I'm sure.

Such a clever girl, Emily has managed to max mechanical. That brings her total to 3 maxed skills. With my luck, she wont even be a knowledge sim. Ah well, its good to have skills done for her future anyhow.

Great way to end your school week Emily. Once you're done with your homework, you get to play all weekend. You earned it! How about some bowling?

We end the week with Jeff's promotion. He has been awarded a promotion with a good chance card, whew! He is now a General Practioner.
End week accomplishments: Rose promoted to Freelance Web Designer, Jeff promoted to General Practioner, and Emily grows to child
Points: 0 point
On-going subtotal: 39 points
7 Comments:
I like the McGaw family . They're very creative!
I really like all of the FFS stuff. I don't have in installed. Perhaps one day I should reconsider that!!!
Good update...man I'm "jones-in'" for some prosperity now!!!
I really appreciate the recaps you do at the beginning of each entry. Helps those of us that are forgetful.
Congrats on maxing Emily's charmisa as a toddler!
I like the make overs. I don't care if the sim likes it or not too.
Emily is pretty set for scholarships. I like that her reward for gaining so many skills is bowling, which will gain more skills.
Wow! Another toddler maxes a skill?? Do they ever eat or sleep? hee I use smart milk, too, and still can't get them but halfway to a skill. Of course, I should probably just focus on one and not try to get them a "broad" range of knowledge. :)
(response to julie)
Ah, see thats the key here! I focus on charisma first, even if they don't manage to max a skill, they need at least 8 points for their scholarship before I allow a different toy.
I'm such a slave driver!
Emily is one smart little girl. I think this is quickly becoming my favorite child.
WOW, three skills maxed already. i really hope she ends up a knowledge sim for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home