Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Week 07 University

As tradition dictates, my University update starts with a funny photo or two and goes straight to the wrap up. What was so funny this round? I dunno, you tell me.
The streaker stopped to watch for a moment while River & Samuel during thier woohoo... at least he's not swooing over River. Heh!

End week accomplishments:


River Sarto
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Philosophy
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Samuel Monif



Samuel Monif - Sagitteraus
Aspiration – Knowledge
2 neat, 3 outgoing, 9 active, 7 playful, 4 nice
cologne & fatness / bathing suits
LTW – Max 7 skills
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Physics
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to River Sarto

I keep spelling Samuel's last name wrong. I really will have to look and see how it is spelled! Too funny, I have it spelled like 3 different ways in 3 different places. Same with River's last name. Maybe I should just name them Smith and be done with it!!!


Gary Anders - Capricorn
Aspiration - Fortune
5 neat, 3 outgoing, 1 active, 8 playful, 8 nice
glasses & brown hair / fatness
LTW – 100k

Points: 4 point
On-going subtotal: 57 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

5 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

That streaker photo is just creapy!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

That is creepy - ewwww dude find something else to stare at

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this style of uni update...I may need to adopt it in the future!

What a wierdo that the streaker would take the time to stop and contemplate their woohoo...still I find it more funny than creepy. I know, I'm a strange one!

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

LMBO I love the steaker watching. It's creepy but funny.

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

Forget the streaker, i've seen elder parents do the same thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home