Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Week 08 Berman Family

Okay so last week with the Berman family: Chris moved out with 3 of his grandchildren, Wendy, Hinata & Ino; Rain & Storm transitioned to children; Lance got 2 doggies, Akamaru & Princess, managed to talk them in to doggie-style woohoo for some possible pups; Paige is pregnant… again and a counterfeiter… again.

Puppies! I was concentrating so much on getting the kids to school that I missed the whole birthing process. I'm so disappointed! I didn't even know she was in labor till the thing came up saying there are 2 puppies coming to the family. Meet Ikishi & Akishi who I promptly sold to Jeff & Randy. As adorable as they are, I need the space for more kids. Heck I should never have gotten the dogs let alone talk them in to having pups. Aw well, I love Akamaru & Princess, they're just too cute for words.

All of these kids are hard work. I don't know how all y'all do this! Okay skill my pretties, skill!

We need scholarships and maybe ship you off to uni early. Hmm, probably not, I can't stand doing that… it’s not fair to the kids to send them off early; they lose out on some important skills and scholarships. Gosh I shouldn't be thinking like that! We need more kids! I know she has a bun or two in the oven right now, but we are only half way to our goal.

Gina & Eve, natural twins? What? Oh right, Paige & Rob are twins, but seriously guys… more daughters? Give me a break… and a son would be nice! Alright put the twins in their cribs and go have some woohoo, we need another baby while you can still procreate!
Paige: Where is the romance in that? Besides I have yet to get my first TOC and darn it I need permaplat if you are going to force me to have all these babies.
Romance Shmomance, Lance wants 10 babies, so get busy! As for TOC, you aren't the last hold out, Jeff McGaw isn't permaplat either and has yet to get TOC so don't feel bad, at least you have the children for an excuse!

Ah, yes that's my girl!
Paige: I hate you…
Yes, I know… and you're welcome. Besides you can get that last body skill later. You keep working on your yoga till you bump.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, yes I know, but how many preggie/birthing pictures of this woman do we need? Introducing baby #8 yet another daughter, Veronica and… nope just one this time, a single birth, nope no twin… I know! I am not sure how to feel about this either.

Transitioning time! Let’s go girls, I know your actual birthdays are tomorrow, but with a new infant in the house we are not waiting! First up are the eldest twins…

Rain Berman - Gemini
Aspiration - Fortune
3 neat, 6 outgoing, 7 active, 6 playful, 5 nice
Make up & custom hair / red hair
LTW – Earn §100k



Storm Berman - Cancer
Aspiration - Popularity
6 neat, 3 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 6 nice
hats & blond hair / glasses
LTW – Become Captain Hero


Um, girls your attention, please… I need to introduce you two to everyone. That's better…


Eve & Gina
Oh hey there Aunt Mandy… um, yeah so here is one of my nightmares, Mandy tempting the fates. So nice of you to drop by #13, have a great evening and we’ll see you next time.
Checo: #13? What?
Nothing, nothing… Right then, off you go!

Oh right, I forgot about that phone call, no wonder I couldn’t get Paige preggers again… huh, I thought it was because she was aging. Sorry about forcing the elixir on you.
Paige: Aging? Me?! You try giving birth to 7 kids and see how good you look!
Well yes, you’re only 4 days from elder or you were and now you’re 7 days. I may just have you drink more elixir next week anyhow. I tried getting Lance abducted, but lemme tell ya, we aren’t having much luck.

Nice of you to join the family Jeannie, but what is with this outfit and ugh, that hair! Quick upstairs, there has got to be some hand-me-downs from your new sisters that will suit you and let us puhleeeeeze do something with that mop.

Oh yeah, much better. Michelle Wie, watch out, here comes Jeannie! Nice job Jeannie! Keep up the good work, we’ll have you winning scholarships in no time.

Well done Paige, am I off the hook now? Are you happy? I mean, you’re plat and you achieved your IW of 7 maxed skills, are you finally going to stop your incessant whining?
Paige: When I get permaplat, then I will stop… until then. Nope!
Figures, no pleasing this woman… At least she got another promotion, she is now a smuggler!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another transition! Why did I show the party? Simply because there wasn’t a party, they just always have a houseful and I’m not just talking about the kids that live her. There are even more customers outside. This house is never quiet.

Lovely blond eyebrows Veronica… lets go find a mirror shall we? Ah, much better and I like this hairdo, it’s too cute!

You know how some conversations you see just strike you as funny? This one was just ironic to me. Here is a guy who is single, has no children and still lives with his mother talking to Paige who has just recently given birth to 7. For goodness sake, look at poor Lance, he couldn’t even make it upstairs to the bedroom from exhaustion! Men, I tell ya, they haven’t a clue sometimes.

I’m sorry, what? This picture… well this one… its just cute! I mean, come on its one of those pictures that makes you go, “aw!”

End week accomplishments: Paige promoted to Smuggler, IW max 7 skills; New additions to the family: #6 Gina, #7 Eve, #8 Veronica & #9 Jeannie; Storm & Rain transition to teens; Gina & Eve transition to children; Veronica transitions to toddler
Points: 7 points
On-going subtotal: 63 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

7 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Wow I did the 10 kid want and let me tell you it was not easy - kudos to you for attempting it :)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Loved this update. "Paige: I hate you…" was priceless. The pups are SO cute as are the kids, lets not forget them. MUch better hair choice, Maxis hair is lame. oh and you didn't miss much on the puppy birth, I do wish they had the camera swing over to the dogs. THe mom just lays down and starts to sparkle. Then sparkles come down to form the pups. It's not even as neat as I described it.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously hate my Baity family when it's time to play them. TOO MANY KIDS!!! AIEEE! haha It's almost enough for me to hate family sims but I LOVE family sims. My favorite thing is having the babies. And then I remember playing that many kids SUCKS! hee

 
At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew, you weren't kidding! Too funny that there was not an actual party for Veronica, but that it was just how the house is at all times.

Can't wait for these two to get to old age and relax a bit!

Nice update.

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Nice play! Going for the 10 kid want? Yeah...looks like you are doing well.heheheh

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is... darn! That house must take FOREVER to play!
At least there is always something going on, though. Sometimes a family is just too small to have anything really interesting happen.
Charity

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

I am so glad you are going for the 10 kids want. I love all of the kids.
Great family and great update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home