Sunday, August 20, 2006

Week 07 McGaw Family

So an update from last week: I managed to get Jeff fired with a bad chance card, he is currently working his way up rather quickly through the medical field for now. Rose is a Freelance Web Designer, Emily grew to child and maxed 3 skills.

One of the first things that happened this week is Rose getting not only her TOC but she gets her first LTW. Go Rose! Yup, she rocks. Her next LTW is to be a Celebrity Chef. Definitely doable, but we're not stopping there. She is going to continue working on their IW of 50 dream dates. (both her & Jeff are pleasure sims)


Emily McGaw - Aries
Aspiration - Popularity
9 neat, 9 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, 5 nice
glasses & brown hair / formal
LTW – Celebrity Chef

I've had Rose looking all week for a new job in the culinary field with no luck. She finally goes to work, her first day... er night... as a professional party guest and I get a chance card... oh bugger, and I get her fired. I'm so sorry, Rose! We didn't want to stay in that line of work anyhow, really we don't. First Jeff, now Rose. I hate these chance cards. *sigh*

Being the awesome understanding hubby that he is, Jeff immediately asks her on a date to bring her mood up. Yes, another dream date! I love these two. They're so easy to keep happy. Um, unless I get one of them fired... but uh.. yeah... moving on...

Luckily the next day Rose managed to get a job in the culinary track and started as a restaurateur! Nice! She only needed 2 cooking skills for her next promotion... which she gets in time for the weekend.

Sweet! Rose you are da bomb baby! Now if only we can get your husband promoted before the end of the week. *looking at his schedule* darn, no such luck... he doesn't go back to work till Monday, ah well next week then. Rose's new LTW is also her IW of 50 Dream Dates which as I mentioned already, we are working on.

I haven't had much practice with popularity sims and I'm not big on earning and keeping friends. It has been some chore with Mandy and I'm afraid I will fail dear little Emily. So I have her practicing her friend making skills with Randy and his daughter Kara.

Okay so she worked more with Randy, (it took a daily score of 65 to earn his friendship) she did manage to make friends with them both. This is hard work! Ugh... I should have gotten her a cell phone when we went clothes shopping.

With the help of Mom, Emily has earned another scholarship. I figured since she wants to be a celebrity chef, we should work on her cooking skills.

We end this quiet little update with another dream date. This was actually #17 for them, 33 to go! If we can do minimum 1 a day till they die, we might get them this IW. Maybe we'll shoot for 2 a day when we can.

End week accomplishments: Rose reaches TOC twice as Professional Party Guest & Celebrity Chef, Jeff promoted to Medical Researcher, and Emily grows to teen
Points: 2 point
On-going subtotal: 53 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

8 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Emily is a really good looking teen! I can't wait to see her grow up...she is going to be a heartbreaker! And sheesh, popularity? Your'e favorite!? At least its a doable LTW.

Poor Rose. She is right there with one of my sims. Bad chance cards are real buggers! But it did not seem to knock her off track too bad.

All together another great update!

 
At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate chance cards, too! I get seriously stressed out when I get them.

Emily has really pretty hair. I love it!

Good luck with the dream dates. I managed to only get to 18 with one of sims. I got tired of having dates all the time. LOL Was especially hard when there were babies and toddlers around, too.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

I always feel guilty when I get them fired and they come home and cry. There are some of those cards I don't think I've ever got right!

Kerry

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Finally caught up sorry I didn't post a comment on the other posts but I just wanted to say how fun it must be to play all these guys.
Nice!!!!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I just love the hair for all these sims! I have a hard time with chance cards too, I never remember which is the right one to pick.

Aren't dream dates great?!?! I can easily get 2 in a day. ONce you get them up to max date score have one of them end the date and then ask them on another one. Congrats on the 17, you're almost half way done!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're really doing well on the dream dates! Where on earth do you keep all the flowers? Maybe you can save them for a store, lol.
Charity

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

I love this family. They look like so much fun to play.
Are they alive? If so Could you email them to me Please?

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

oh, i love the picture of the child next to the teen. Nice, you are making way with that IW.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home