Week 08 London Family pg 03

Mandy: No Sweetie, I had an affair with your father. I'm married to Randy, your Dad.
Arik: Wait, does he even know about me?
Mandy: I was waiting until you were ready.
Arik: I think I'm ready.


*ding dong*

Arik: Hi my name is Arik, Arik London. Its a pleasure to finally meet you... father.

Arik: I'm Arik, your son.

Rob: No buddy, your mom did... it's totally not wrong to want to meet your father. And you're sure its me, not Randy? You have your mother's eyes... but those lips are definitely mine. Yup, you are my boy.

Arik: Wait, Mrs. Chloe is your wife? Mom do I have to live here with you and Randy?
Mandy: You don't call him by name, he is still your 'dad'!
Rob: Listen Buddy, I may be your father, but Randy has raised you and cared for you as his own your whole life. He is still your Dad.
Arik: That is only because he doesn't know you're...
Mandy: Hold that thought Arik... don't even say it. Randy wouldn't care if you're not his natural son, he loves you... and you know it.

Rob: Oh so you're going to school me on chess now huh?
Arik: Will you visit me again?
Rob: As long as Randy works that God awful shift on Wednesday nights, Mandy doesn't kick me out and you want me to... you bet.

Rob: Night little man, I'll see you next week.
Arik: Night, Mom. I love you too. Good night... Father!
Arik runs off to his bedroom.
Rob: Does he know he has a big brother?
Mandy: You can tell him next week... we have another problem that's bigger than this.
Rob: I'm afraid to ask.
Mandy: Kara and Terrell...

Mandy: Then go home, there is always next week. Good night Rob and thanks.
Rob: He's a great kid, Mandy. You and Randy did a good job raising him. I just hope my interfering doesn't screw things up.
End week accomplishments: Randy's shop reaches level 4, gold badge in flower arranging; Mandy's shop reaches level 1; Akachi grows to adult; Kara goes to university; Arik grows to child and finally meets his biological father
Points: 0 point
On-going subtotal: 66 points
| Previous | Title Page | Next |


7 Comments:
Whoa, busy week! I think you solved your problem very well. The whole thing with Arik and Rob was very believable. What complicated lives your sims lead! But it's fascinating to read about them.
(response to kerry)
Thank you! I was worried about this one. I try for baby every third or fourth man she seduces and this one took first try. I figure in real life accidents happen as well.
Accidents do happen...and it seems these two have worked it out okay for now...though I forsee more drama. ;)
Excellent work, A+ update!
I'm glad you sent me this too, I really liked it. Choked me up a bit. Nice job.
I like the way you said you try for baby with every third or fourth guy. Adds some realism to it!
Charity
Another great update. I love the way Arik and Rob interacted It was so sweet.
ooo, thats so sweet the way Rob and Arik took to each other.
Post a Comment
<< Home