
Update from
last week: Chris transitions to elder, promoted to Superstar; Wendy transitions to teen, promoted to Numbers Runner, takes over arcade, lvl 5; Hinata and Ino transition to teens

Well done Wendy! Her LTW is to be a criminal mastermind and since she wanted to earn this particular scholarship of entrepenuer, I figured she should go for it in the criminal field! She seems to agree with this lifestyle. Her mother would be proud!

Speaking of criminal masterminds... apparently Jeff McGaw has no problem showing off his work uniform. I thought they were suppose to be smart and crafty... maybe he just thinks he looks good.. either way, it would be a smart thing for Wendy to be bestfriends with the current mastermind!

This week with the family, we spent time beutifying the neighbors. If it wasn't Hinata doing the honors it was Chris.

Well done, Chris, we have managed his second TOC and he can finally retire! Whew, I was getting worried he wouldn’t make it. I should have had more faith in the man.

Congrats Chris, you’ve worked hard and now you deserve this break. Okay break over, get busy with the badges! I don’t have one sim with all 7 badges, I’ve never even tried, but I will get at least one! I’m determined, darn it. And I figure who better than a fortune sim?
Its Thursday, time for the kids to go to Cedar Park University with the others.

I started from the bottom up, because Ino was the first done with her homework. Yes, I make them do their homework before they get to go to college… well I hate seeing it laying around! Bye Ino, see you later this round.

Next we have our romancer, Hinata. Is it just me, or does she look a lot like her Aunt Mandy? Maybe its just me… it’s the eyes… she has the Berman eyes.

Wendy darling, time to go with your sisters… you’ve worked hard and your job isn’t done! Off with you now, you have a long way to go before you get that IW §100k!

Lovely, now that the granddaughters are safely off to the university, Chris can focus on his badges. Badges? We don’t need no stinkin’ badges! *ahem* sorry about that… Chris has worked very hard for me this week and has earned 3 out of 7 gold badges! I have my first ever water wiggler and it is hilarious to watch this old man put his butt in the water!
End week accomplishments: Chris earns gold badges in flower arranging, toy making and sales, 2nd TOC in athletics, home business level 9; Wendy promoted TOC teen criminal, business level 7; Ino gets gold badge in robotics, creates Zim Servo; Hinata, Ino & Wendy go to university
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 69 points
5 Comments:
Great update...three more kids to uni...that should be a time consuming round. But well worth it of course. And Hinata does look like aunt Mandy, and as a romance sim we might be looking forward to another conquest shop? Or it will possibly be passed on??
Keep working on those badges. They can be tough, but it seems as though you are dedicated to getting all seven for someone...I will have to try that.
Nice update as always. wow you're ambisous goign for all 7 badges! I haven't myself, good luck!
Well, if anyone can squeeze 7 gold badges out of a sim, it should be you! Still amazed at how much you get done in one round! Skills, scholarships, friends... I could cheat and still not do as well, lol!
Charity
You're right if anyone can get 7 badges it's Chris. He's a tough old man.
Congrats on the scholarships.
hahaha, butt in water. too funny.
i've never tried for the all 7 badges either. and now with seasons, its 9 badges. Yeesh! i have yet to get a gold in fishing in my game.
Post a Comment
<< Home