Sunday, October 29, 2006

Week 13 McGaw Family

Last week in the McGaw house: Emily changed jobs from Cooking to Paranormal; Vernardo went off to CPU; Ilia transitioned to a sassy teenager; Sebastian was born and transitioned to toddler; Ikishi went to be with his parents in doggie heaven... or um... whatever...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Em, what's going on? You have a couple of birthday parties to plan for and Ilia will be heading to the university soon... should you be soaking at a time like this?
Emily: Terrell told me he read somewhere that bubble baths are a good place to de-stress and think things out.
Yes, he's mentioned that to me as well... and what pray tell is weighing so heavily on your mind... as if I didn't already know.
Emily: Everything!
Great... *dripping sarcasm* it's going to be one of those updates I see...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So Em, there is a debate going on as to who the father(s) of your children is/are...
Emily: What?! I'm not a romance sim!
Perhaps not, but you realize that you haven't told your kids who their respective fathers are and both Remi and Randy have been hanging around an awful lot...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: Remington is a good friend...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: Just like Randy... I can't imagine my life without these guys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Be that as it may... the question of your children's paternity still remains in question... and your daughter grows impatient. You do realize she has become the little detective and is actively pursuing this... don't you?
Emily: Gods, no... please don't tell her... stall her if you can... I'm not ready...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh hey, Em... Oh! Sorry Ilia... I was looking for your mom... um, are you okay?
Ilia: *sigh* No... I heard you talking with Mom... I was hoping to learn something new...
Ah, still searching for answers then...
Ilia: Yes! And all I keep finding are things I already know. My father is either Randy or Remi and you and Mom know but aren't telling...
That's about right...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: Hey Randy! Just in time, Sebastian is itching to blow out his candles... Mom's been keeping him entertained until you got here.
Randy: I see Remington is already here.
Ilia: Yup, he didn't go home after he was done cleaning...
Randy: I see.


Happy Birthday little man!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sebastian you're still quite the little looker... you're going to make a wonderful heir some day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sebastian: 'Di, thanks for my present!
Randy: It's still 'Di is it? Okay Cue ball, you're quite welcome.

Ilia, its your brother's birthday... is now really a good time to sneak out?
Ilia: Of course! Everyone is too busy paying attention to the squirt to even miss me!
Good point... and she gets away with it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: Oh I'm so happy, Ilia! You're going to love college life. I'm so glad you changed your mind!
Ilia: Oh there was no real question about whether I was going or not, Mom... it is more a matter of when... and I have a handful of scholarships so it won't be long now... you still have a promise to fulfill, I haven't forgotten... have you?
Emily: Oh right... that... about that...
Ilia: Mother! You promised! *storms out*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Where's Remi off to in such a hurry?
Emily: I asked him to go home.... we need to talk! *Emily hurries off to her room*
I uh, the kids are... *sigh* fine...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What's up?
Emily: Didn't you see? Remi's doing it again!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*flashback* Are you referring to this? Yes, he's always admired your 'assets' as Zarthane puts it... what about it?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: I don't know what to do! I've never been a weak sim before... why do I do these things?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*flashback* Oh you're referring to this...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: I'm no romance sim, but I can't seem to stop! I mean... things are so complicated...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*flashback* Why? Because of Randy?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You do have some dilemma going on here...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well done on the scholarships Ilia! Your mom must be quite proud...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: Oh don't you start defending her!
What? What did I say? Geez...
Ilia: She has gone back on her promise... she promised she would tell me who my father is, and she hasn't... so I'm off to college where I don't have to deal with her 'boop' anymore!
Strong language little girl... at least say good-bye to her...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia, she's right there... give me a minute to wake her up and... Ilia? Crap she made the call already... she can't hear me anymore... *sigh*

Emily and I need to have a heart to heart... so I think now is a good time to break...

Whew... that went well....

5 Comments:

At 6:04 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Back and forth...Randy and Remi...? Oh my gods woman. Torture much?

Great update tho! I love the conversations with Em and Ilia. Ilia is a little sassy pants isn't she. Maybe she will have to take matters into her own hands...but how would she go about doing that??

BTW...Sebastian is adorable!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Tell us already!

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Ummm...I say Randy. Look at those cheekbones.

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

ASimWen has a good point. She could slice cheese with those cheekbones.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm flabbergasted.
I have no clue who the fathers could be.
Now quit teasing and tell! Just kidding - it's rather interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home