Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Week 12 Anders Family

This is the new home of Jane Anders, Gina Berman and Jeannie Berman. Three freshly CPU graduated sims.
Welcome back to CP girls, now if you’ll move across the street, the builders are here to make your ‘dream home’ 15575 with modifications as specified.

Okay your home is built and… say… I think all y’all need new wardrobes… I know, let’s go shopping! For anyone interested in seeing a closer view of the home may do so here.

Gina, I don’t think Jane needs help changing her… oh… um, never mind…

Gina: Oh yeah baby, that’s what I’m talkin’ about!

Jane: These will do fine, thank you.
Michelle: Hmph, don’t play cute with me… the whole store heard ya!
Jane: *blushing* Oh I, um… right.
Where are the other girls Jane?
Jane: Jeannie is out back hanging out and catching up with her sister Eve… she’s asking all kinds of weird questions about Mal… so inappropriate really, but if Eve is okay with it, who am I to question…
And Gina?

Jane: She ran out front… said something about seeing an old friend she wanted to catch up with.

Hmmm, old friend huh… Gina’s never met Heather before and… crud… are those bolts? Gina it’s time to go… Gina? *rolling eyes* Romance sims…

Nice new clothes you picked out Jane… do the other girls like their outfits?
Jane: Huh? Oh sorry… Jeannie is keen on her outfit, I guess… but I think I messed up… Gina is in there now and… Gods, what if she finds it?
What did you do?
*from the bedroom* Gina: Holy ‘boop’!
Jane: Gods she found it!
Okay this I have to see…

Gina you look awesome!
Gina: Are you ‘booping’ kidding me? What was she thinking?
Maybe that she’s in love and you two are engaged?
Gina: You did that… it wasn’t as if I had a choice in the matter.
You didn’t have the fear there, and Jane really wanted to…
Gina: So that is your justification?
As if I need one… listen, Jane is already freaking out… the whole house heard you cursing, Miss Potty-mouth... now change in to the everyday outfit she bought for you, the welcome wagon is arriving. *rolling eyes* Romance sims…

Jeannie is wearing one of the breast cancer awareness outfits I d/l from the ea website… I wasn’t sure if I liked it… it’s pretty darn cute!

Are you done pouting yet? You have company…
Gina: She’s serious isn’t she... she really wants to get married, doesn’t she… but we don’t get married… romance sims aren’t meant for marriage… Gods, what if I lose her?
You sure don’t sound like a romance sim…

Days go by…
Jane: Hey Baby, what’s going on? Are you okay? I’m worried about you.
Gina: You mean the world to me, Jane. I can’t imagine my life without you.
Jane: Babe, I’m not going anywhere… I’m right here… you’re scaring me, Gina. What is wrong?
Gina: Nothing is wrong, Lover girl… you are here with me… what could be wrong with that?

Bow chica bow wow! Make up sex… What could be better?
Gina: Some privacy!
*rolling eyes* Romance sims…

Hey Jeannie… want a soda?
Jeannie: I’m so not in the mood for your lame Stewie attempts…
Okay Brooding-Betty… what is your problem now?
Jeannie: There is too much estrogen in this house… I need a man… and not just any man… I want a good man… one that will love me for me… not get a wandering eye for my sister or her sex toy…
*looking at Jeannie’s wants* Nope ain’t gonna happen… I am not going to hurt Eve’s feelings before she can even marry the man… forget it!
Jeannie: Pffft… whatever… you gave Jane to Arik before you gave her to Gina…
Hey! Gina doesn’t know… and even if she did… she’s a romance sim and she would totally understand… sort of…

Besides, Mal was here just yesterday… he hung out with Gina while you and Jane were at work.
Jeannie: She didn’t!
Didn’t what? Gods just because your mind is in the gutter for your future brother in law doesn’t mean Gina’s is… they hung out just like back in the geek house… besides you forget… he’s a man.

Hell Gina even hired a gardener and he’s really cute… you could try talking with him…

What about that hot one downtown when all y’all went shopping your first night back in town?
Jeannie: I don’t remember seeing any hot guy…
Oh right, you were grilling Eve about… what exactly I don’t know, Jane blushed and wouldn’t tell me…
Jeannie: Heh, I asked her if Mal is blue all over… *dreamy sigh*
First off, she wouldn’t know yet… like you, she’s still a virgin. Second, yes, he is actually… now get him out of your mind and out of your wants!

Hey Jane what’s up? Shouldn’t you be working on your skills? No way to get promoted without the skills, Chickie!
Jane: Oh hey, um… *blush* I was just doing some on line research…
Oh hey, I know that shade of red… is it something raunchy? Lemme see!
Jane: Oh ew, I don’t need that *giggling* I have plenty of that in the bedroom, thank you very much… no it’s a procedure that has been perfected over on Rose Island… it can take my DNA and Gina’s DNA and somehow make me pregnant with Gina’s child. Wouldn’t that be awesome?
Yes, it would… have you talked with Gina about children yet?
Jane: Uh… not exactly.

I saw you brought #15 home from work with you… um, how did your, uh… visit go?
Jane: #15? What? Oh, you mean Shaunna? Fine, she’s a dear friend… what does that mean, 15?
Nothing #19, um I mean… nothing… nothing important anyway… *snickering*

So let’s end this very long dragged out update shall we?
Jeannie has managed to not only get her LTW and TOC in Science… she has also gotten TOC in the education field as well.

Jane has reached her LTW and TOC in the culinary field

Gina has reached her LTW and TOC in the slacker field.

Jeannie: What the ‘boop’? Is that it? You aren’t giving me a man?
I gave you a chance at 2 men… I think it’s time you come to the realization that Mal is not interested in you…

Besides you have only 1 bolt for Mal and 2 bolts for the silly guy from downtown… better luck next week.

End week accomplishments: Jane reached LTW/TOC as a Celebrity Chef; Gina reached her LTW/TOC as a Professional Party Guest; Jeannie reached her LTW/TOC as a Mad Scientist and TOC of the Education career as Education Minister
Points: 4 points
On-going subtotal: 233 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

7 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teehee - nothing like some changing room Woohoo! And Michelle's little lecture was funny.
That breast cancer awareness outfit IS pretty cute. I like the open areas. Neat idea.
Poor lonely Jeannie. Well she shouldn't worry. With all the hotties running around here, she'll be satisfied soon!
I can't wait to see the babies from these two. Pretty, pretty.
Two TOCs for Jeannie in ONE WEEK! Damn you're good!

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

LSHICB! Quite the funny update there chick! I am still having residual laughter. Loved it!

#15! Ha!

Yes, poor Jeannie...no love. But it is kinda funny to torture her I am sure. Mr. Downtown man is pretty hot tho...maybe I see at least a little lovin in her future??

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Wow congrats on all the TOC and LTW!!! Awesome! What the ‘booping’ is Jane thinking? She's going to get pregnant and not tell Gina after the wedding dress fiasco! Wow! Poor Jeannie, no man for her yet.

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger JMW said...

Wow- you make Top of Career spots look easy- especially with Jeannie getting TWO of them. ::Blinks:: That's one smart cookie- no wonder she is picky. However, if I had to live with a wild woohooing couple, my pickiness would go out the window and I'd feel desperate. Or disgusted. Or both. I feel for Jeannie. I really do.

As for the reluctant bride- she'll be in for a treat, won't she? Is Jane gonna use the old mixed DNA trick to hook Gina into that dress for real? Tee-hee! I'm going to have to fish around this site- and check out the other families. Great Simming! ^.^

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Spinn said...

I nearly missed this one! It isn't linked on http://cedarparkprosperity2.blogspot.com/ yet, and when I get your update-mail via the daily digest there's no links in them. Only this morning I couldn't wait for the daily digest, so I visited the yahoogroup page. :)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger lissabry said...

that was great :D Im so jealous though I would love to be able to breed same-sex couples but Im afraid of boolprop *biting nails* my game gets enough problems without creating a possibility of more lol even now Im having to start from scratch again *sigh* and what the *boop* is up with the wants for 1 bolt match when there are better matches in play? *quizzical look* must be a maxis prank on us.. sorry for the booping Jeannie started it :P maybe when she finds a man she will chill lol ~Melissa

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

These girls are something else. I can't believe Jeannie. She had her chance.
Great update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home