
Father Guido: A storm is brewing… is this any indication of what’s to become of today? Perhaps, perhaps not… my tree!
Father Guido runs outside with a fire extinguisher.

Father Guido: A new face in my parish… interesting… I didn’t see him come in. *ahem* “Welcome to The Wedding Chapel, I’m Father Guido Sarducci… how can I be of service?”

Arik: “My name is Arik London. I’m not usually the ‘religious’ type of guy… but I have a… um, situation…”
Father Guido: “You realize we conduct weddings here, although I’m more than willing to listen and assist you if you have personal problems you need to sort out…”

Arik: *laughing* “Me? Father no, you don’t seem to understand, I’m getting married… and that is the ‘situation’ that I will need assistance with.”
Father Guido: “I see… well no, I don’t really… explain to me what this situation is and maybe we can sort this out together.”
Arik: “It’s my step father, he’s a vampire… and my fiancée, she’s…”
Father Guido: “Ah! No problem, it just so happens I’ve got just the solution… an outdoor wedding! I was just thinking the other day, wouldn’t it be interesting….”
And so, the wedding that was a situation for Arik became an issue for me… enough about that… let’s just watch as things unfold…





Oops, yes that is right… Mandy was still in love with the Bride… getting married was great with everyone… kissing the bride on the other hand…

Mandy: “You slut! How could you kiss someone that isn’t me? Worse, how can you kiss my son?” *slap*

Ruby: *seething* “Do something with your mother or I will…”

Ruby: “Master, please… I didn’t know! I met Mandy long before you and I met, before I became… forgive me… I beg of you…”
Music is heard in the background…

Ah, I was wondering where she was… at least she isn’t angry with the couple…

Ruby: “Go home Mandy, shoo! We will discuss these matters after the honeymoon. Master has spoken and I must do his bidding… I am not allowed to harm you… but do not anger me again!”

Randy: *hissing* “You chose this boy… the love child of my wife, the proof of her infidelity and lack of respect to me… and then publicly humiliate me by threatening her in my presence… you will make amends, Ruby.”
Ruby: “Master, she slapped me! At my wedding! You did nothing but stand by and watch, as did that husband of mine… am I to endure these insults and not be affected?”
Randy: “Her time draws to an end… she is aged and dying. Her time will come; you aren’t the only one she has harmed over the years… just the last of many.”

As the wedding guests danced and celebrated, Ruby can be found apologizing yet again.
Ruby: “Master, I need you to understand. I’m begging you to allow this marriage. He loves me, and I love him. Please, let me love him while he lives.”
Randy: “Just know he is his mother’s child.”

The wedding was a rocking success and the happy couple should have gone off to their honeymoon… oddly, Arik was left behind.

Even odder, Ruby returned with Neji… one of the teenaged wedding guests.
We now return you to the update in progress…
Back to the London 02 home >>
6 Comments:
LSHICB!!! This is unbelieveable!!! And hilarious.
Mandy has NO shame...she walked right up to that arch and in front of everyone called Ruby out...I guess you get bolder with age. Ha!
I love the black dress. It turned out so much better than I ever could have imagined. You told me how you did it, but I need to make a note of it this time. It is absolutly fabulous!!
Omygawd what a wedding!
LMAO the Drama of it all bwahahahaha
Ha! Gotta love Vampire worries...and wants. heh Nice drama!
Oh my what an interesting wedding! Mandy, Mandy, she loves your son, whyed you have to make a seen? Too funny. Loved the vampire talk too.
what a GORGEOUS wedding dress!! OMGs Mandy has *no* shame , its ok to marry someone else but kissing is a no-no :o ROFL too funny the groom got left behind and she took one of the guests =)) what a crazy wedding makes me wonder whats in store for their marriage
LMBO that was just too Funny. I love it....This hood has so much Drama I can't stay away.
Post a Comment
<< Home