Sunday, October 15, 2006

Week 12 Monif Family

Last week in the Monif House: Samuel & Mal received money from Chris; River reached her 2nd TOC as Captain Hero; Mal left for college; Shepherd & Book transitioned to children

Author's note: I recently installed the clean installer and made a mistake... the mistake? Oh I got rid of a few skins that I don't recall using ever or in a long while. Mistake...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I came in to the house to find River... not blue... but fleshy toned. Oopsies!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Geez Samuel, River doesn't look that bad, I mean she looks different sure but still... oh snap, that isn't what that look on your face is for... okay just spin already!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was so distressed over River, I forgot about their birthdays. River came home from work and... wait... Samuel, you don't look 'old'... let's go see about River...

Spin already... what do you mean you did... hmmm... custom hair... okay fine, be that way. I will take care of that... both of you downstairs and to a mirror... don't look at me like that, move it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heh, mess with me will you. There you go Samuel, now you look your age! Where is that wife of yours?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice outfit River and um, hair cut... what is going on with that sourpuss face? *shudder* Okay okay, let's back up out of here and see if we didn't delete your skin tone and maybe I just disabled it... demanding woman... sheesh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Cymmi... our sweet spaz cat is reduced to sleeping on the floor. It was either that or have the poor thing glitch out of bed. At least I didn't have to do the moveobjects thing to save her!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What's that? Yes, thankfully I only disabled the skin. River is back to her blue self. She still has that pucker face, but at least she's blue!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Seeing how we I didn't put a garden or fishing hole in the 2nd Berman home, I gave these guys both. They have the room for them. I'm just not sure how much Samuel can do on his own... seeing how they're both knowledge sims, they're having a grand time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh see? This is a much more appropriate look for you Samuel, quite fitting!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dancing boys? Oh right, transition time... ready, bend, twirl, hop!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Book Monif - Libra
Aspiration – Fortune
1 neat, 10 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 10 nice
cologne & red hair / black hair
LTW – Top of Law Career

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Shepherd Monif - Pisces
Aspiration – Popularity
7 neat, 7 outgoing, 10 active, 1 playful, 10 nice
full face make-up & hats / glasses
LTW – Top of Law Career

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mercy me, that gave me such a fright! I had just told Samuel to work in the garden which he did quite well, and he stopped to view the scarecrow... and it spooked him! Okay, honestly it got us both... *holding heart* I normally don't play with sound on and figures today the speakers are on.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This weekend was rather boring, lots of skilling for scholarships, the old folks retired, the cat transitioned to elder... oh wait, we have a popularity kid, he needs a cell phone!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While downtown Shepherd meets a new friend! *waving* Hi Heather Sargent!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This one here is Corrine, she is one of my creations... *scratching head* her color is a bit off... hmmm... anyhow, she can be found along with the rest of the Garrisons on Bean's website, under the Family Exchange find them in the Fantasy Family.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So Corrine calls Shepherd and asks if he wants to go Downtown on an outing... sure why not! Only she pops in to the basement behind him! Weird.. and moments later it says don't stand up Leo? Huh? Okay fine, hop in Mom's car and go downtown.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yup, you guessed it, that is Leo... 3 kids on an outing in the middle of the night? Uh, no.. say good-bye kids!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After a fun outing, Shepherd hung out a while longer, I like to see who shows up on the lots...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Okay, this just cracked me up.. IRL it's usually the ladies bathroom that has the long lines, heh! Oh and who do we see? Hottie Krornan Tricou is downtown already! *swoon*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No, no, no, no! Darn it Countessa, why??! I had hopes for her... I need a red head for the Berman heir! Egads! And just at the break of dawn as well...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh well, she dodges that bullet.. I will find a different spouse for Frans Berman. Now run woman!


End week accomplishments: Samuel and River become elders and retire; Samuel earns a gold badge in gardening; Shepherd & Book transition to teenagers
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 210 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

5 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Oopsies is right! Poor River...probably feels all strange having been pink for a while. Blue definitly suits her much better.

The boys are sooo cute! I love thier hair BTW.

And Corrine...is really hot! Regardless of her newly vamped status you should dtill consider her as the spouse for Frans! He can always devamp her ;)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Hey you can still use the new vamp just have her change back lol

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Nice update. Glad you got RIver's blue skin back.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now there's a good-looking elder couple!
Glad you got her blue skintone back.
Hey, those are some good looking aliens!
I love that the scarecrows scare people, I just wish it was, well, lethal. Or semi-lethal. Death by scarecrow!
Man! You have the most interesting things happen! Maybe I should stop making my sims be recluses and go downtown more often. I've yet to see a Grand Vampire bite a townie!

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Wow I am so glad you got that blue skin back. and another vamp!
Great update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home