Monday, October 09, 2006

Week 12 Berman Family

Last week with the Berman Family: Lance got his LTW of 6 grandchildren, and transitioned to elder; Paige transitioned to elder; Eve, Gina & Jeannie went to Cedar Park University; Veronica achieved her LTW/IW of max 7 skills; Frans transitioned to teen

First order of business, update the house! Seasons has come to Cedar Park and we're due for some rain and possible lightening. All of the lawn items will go inside... some where... some how...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had considered knocking the whole house down and starting over. Honestly, I am not that attached to this house, its just I'm not big on building homes. So I opted for an extended garage with 'playrooms' upstairs and downstairs. Finished and got everyone inside just in time for their first rain.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whew, that is a close call. A random townie stopped to read their newspaper and not two feet away, lightening strikes the only tree on the lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lucky for us, Veronica is quick to react and saves the day... and the tree.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
With nothing better to do, I have Paige planting tomatoes. I'm not sure what I did wrong this time. I can't put up the heating lamps inside. And I thought we wouldn't get bugs inside the greenhouse. Boy was I wrong!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This *ahem* dashing man is the head of the garden club. No, I didn't have Paige join, I just let him do... whatever it is he was determined to do...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice catch Paige... why not release them? Paige? She's stopped listening to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why do sims do this? Do people do this? I mean, I'm not a huge animal lover, but this is an old doggie. He doesn't have much time left and Lance still insists on teasing the poor guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Roni, whatcha doin'?
Veronica: You're bored... and no one in the house can conceive so you're finding other ways to entertain yourself.
Oh... well... yeah... so um, keep up the good work. You need to go to bed soon, you're energy is pretty low.
Veronica: I have homework to do still... then I can go to bed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Heh, what are you up to? Isn't that Roni's homework? She's in all AP classes, why would you even bother trying?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh and now you're doing chores? You really are up to something... what gives Frans?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is that Kendal? Ah... okay... now I know.. you're sneaking out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Frans: Ya, and your constant yappin' might bring the parents out... so uh, see ya!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You are one lucky punk. Your father is awake, stay downstairs. He's on the surgery table thing in the upstairs loft.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They always look so sweet and innocent when they're sleeping.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well done, Roni! Veronica is 3 days from adult before I realized it and now she is off to the university to join the other freshmen in the dorms. Currently we have 2 other freshmen, her nieces, Rachel and Jenn.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These two are very loving and very playful. They have constant wants for each other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have no need to worry for them, they are quite self-sufficient. I only stop them occasionally when I need Paige to tend to the trees or plants.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And yes, they are usually in the undies... as you can see from Lance its always on their minds and oddly enough, now that Paige is no longer in her child bearing days, its constantly in her wants.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That is, until...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Grim came for Akamaru. If I wasn't having her tend to the plants, I would have missed this. She stopped after only tending 2 plants and had Akamaru in her to do list, with a cry softly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You my darling Akamaru, will be missed. Give our love to Princess!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now Paige has gone in to seclusion... she doesn't want to flirt with Lance, she doesn't want woohoo, she only wants to play with Akamaru & Princess' puppies, Akachi and Ikichi. Hate to break it to her, those 'pups' are elders already.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So Lance has taken to entertaining himself and wants another child. Sorry Lance, we have enough unfaithful sims in Cedar Park.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So he plays... alone... Give her time Lance, she'll snap out of it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We come to the end of the week. And even though Frans has 5 more days as a teen, I'm sending him off to CPU to join his siblings already there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Before we go... Princess has finally come out for a visit!

End week accomplishments: Lance is up to 16 of 20 grandchildren; Paige is moodier than ever and is working towards her gardening badge to keep her out of the hottub; Veronica and Frans are off to uni; Akamaru passes away
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 208 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

7 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

ROFL! Paige is as moody as ever. TDF, she will never forgive you for the 10 kids...tho she loves them all now that she has em.

I love what you said to Lance about him not getting another baby. Hehehe! He did a good job of keeping himself entertained regardless.

Oh and the house looks good. Nice work getting all of the stuff under cover. I am yet to see the lightining at all let alone get a good pic of it!

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the ghost dog! I can't wait to get some so I can see them float around!
That's a good lightning pic - I've had lightninh strike once, but didn't see it - only the tree bursting into flame!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Oh, cute little floating Princess! I don't have any animal ghosts yet--I tend to use kibble of life a lot. Sometimes these elder houses can get a little dull, but seems like you kept yourself busy with the gardening!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Whoa look at that ghoat dog! LMAO that's a good picture and that townie girl was lucky that the lightening bolt didn't hit her :)

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Nice update. Loved the water balloon fight in the undies. Bye, bye Akamaru. Excellent job on all the scholarships!!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Galena said...

I think I've been reading too long.
"No, I didn't have Paige join, I just let him do" became in my mixed my mind Paige woohooing him.

and CPU wasn't Cedar Park University but Central Processing Unit

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Great update. I am sure Page will get over losing her pet and remember her likes to play soon.
Looking forward to seeing the kids at CPU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home