Last week in the
London family home: Randy is
still sexy, home business is level 10, Simply Snapdragons is level 5; Sakura reached TOC as Professional Party Guest, dream date count = 32; Gary was promoted to Medical Researcher; Sasuke transitioned to child; Neji, Shikamaru and Naruto are born and transitioned to toddlers.

Lucky for these toddlers and for myself, I managed to survive
Toddlermania and I… or rather we survived their toddler years… er week… days? I love how all 4 of the boys love their father… even though all four will run to Grandpa Randy first!


So far so good, the twins escape the Pets Patch DNA curse. Let's hope this trend continues as both Sasuke & Naruto are due to transition tomorrow!

Hey Sasuke, cute duckies *smirk* Oh nice rack! Who are you talking to? Or more accurately, who's rack are you talking to? *laughing at my own weak joke*

I thought I recognized the outfit. It’s been a month, where have you been?! Oh… right… she's still a NPC and can't hear me.

Oh goodie, Shaunna got to meet the resident vamp and designated (by me!) Sexiest Vamp in Cedar Park. Yes Randy we are all really excited about TS2 Seasons coming out soon!

With all the money this house has, I decided it was time to redo the basement… and with the help of
Phishy Tutorials basement tutorial I now know how to extend my basement! Yeah me! And thanks again Shaunna! I don't see the attraction, but everyone will try to make a bee line to his coffin if I don't lock his door! Weird sims.

My fascination with Randy seems to know no end. I have d/l the glass coffin so I can watch him sleep. Um, why? Hmm, I think I need professional help with this addiction I seem to have.
Hello, my name is ruby… (Hi Ruby) I am a Randy London addict. *hangs head feigning shame* I don't really think I have a problem and if loving Randy is wrong. Then, by the Gods I don't want to be right! *giggle fits* Oh gosh, I really do need help.

Congrats Sakura! You have reached the top again! Nicely done… decision time… Will I keep you working or do I let you quit? Things to ponder…

I managed to miss a photo op with Gary's TOC to Chief of Staff. Oopsie! That's okay this photo is rather endearing. Enjoy it Gary, it won’t happen again, at least not with Sasuke, he grows up today. Now in the house everyone, the sun will be setting soon and we can start the next two transitions.

Sasuke London - Sagittarius
Aspiration – Knowledge
5 neat, 3 outgoing, 9 active, 8 playful, 1 nice
underwear & brown hair / blond hair
LTW – Max 7 Skills
Hey there Naruto, I see you still have no nose to speak of. No problem, for an alien, you're not half bad. I've seen much worse (and much better). This kid is a sponge, he learns things very quickly. Let's hope he isn't knowledge. I know that sounds odd, but think about how bored I will be since he will most likely max his skills early on in life!

These two became fast friends when he was just a kid and now that he’s a teenager, Shaunna has called him many times to hang out downtown. Hmm, is it just me or is she totally making a play on the boy… now if she were to prance around in her panties in front of him, we’d know for sure. LOL

Ah vanity… thy name is Sasuke! Gosh the boy thinks very highly of himself. *giggle* I know… you're a handsome guy… but sheesh.


Rachel may be right! Lookie here, we have our first new neighborhood townie come around for a visit! Ginerva is also the only one to make an appearance, and let’s hope not the last!

Hey guys, its Sunday night and you’ve both had a nap and it’s almost dark. Go change for your birthday party… okay so I’m not all that big on parties as we all know, but your transition is tonight and I’m excited to see how handsome you both will be. Now git!

Shikamaru Anders - Capricorn
Aspiration – Knowledge
7 neat, 8 outgoing, 1 active, 8 playful, 8 nice
formal & brown hair / black hair
LTW – Chief of Staff
Neji Anders - Sagittarius
Aspiration – Family
5 neat, 3 outgoing, 9 active, 8 playful, 1 nice
formal & brown hair / gray hair
LTW – ? (didn't show before I left lot)That is a lot of brown hair loving here in this household, ironically it was not done by me. They all pulled up these likes / dislikes on their own. I’m definitely not complaining since I’ve just added all of those lovely ladies with their gorgeous brunette selves! You may also notice I didn’t take the time to change their outfits even though their big brother Sasuke did buy them all new outfits. It was late and I was desperate to finish this last night. Ah well, shabby photography!


Did you notice who showed up Sunday night for the transitions? Yes, I did too, I’m telling you these two are meant to be! Let’s just hope once he goes off to college he still agrees.

What? Me? Oh right… heh, yup, that is my Simme… showing her moves to Randy LOL Oh my stars she can’t dance! But that isn’t what I wanted to show you. Randy had some moves of his own to show her.




Eek a mirror someone for the love of Mike! This vamp is in dire need of a makeover. So, I wasn’t exactly expecting this to happen. I mean, I had other plans for her… apparently my sims have plans of their own. I thought this only happened when they were in love… these two have a perfectly good friendship of 100/100 but it’s just a friendship. I seem to be losing control of my sims, first Zim now Randy… could this be a good thing?

I noticed something about these custom default skins. Even Randy has a certain glow going on underneath his vampy grayish skin! It’s kinda neat… what? I covered the naughty bits!


Gary reached TOC in both Medical and Culinary as well as reached his LTW/IW of earning §100k. Nice job Gary! I’m seriously thinking of having this couple quit their jobs to focus on dating for Sakura. I only managed 6 dream dates this week. It seems to be my average for a week. I need to step this up!
End week accomplishments: Randy is the
Sexiest Vamp in Cedar Park, home business is closed, Simply Snapdragons is still level 5 and was handed down to Sakura; Sakura TOC as Icon, dream date count = 38; Gary TOC as Chief of Staff and Celebrity Chef, LTW/IW of §100k; Sasuke, Neji and Shikamaru transition to teen and Naruto transition to child
Points: 6 point
On-going subtotal: 179 points
7 Comments:
Phew! That was quite the update! And me...go me! Sasuke is cute, but it seems a bit like I am robbing the cradle...oh well soon enough he will be in uni and he will be fair game...bow chika bow wow! LOL.
Neji, Shikamaru, and Naruto turned out sooo cute too. Glad to see that you avoided the dreded patch genetic issue!
the kids grew up nicely and wowzas I love that tease photo of Randy - =D
You and your Randy obcession, it's too funny. Oops sim you is a vamp! Very funny. Sasuke and Shaunna sitting in a tree...
Gasp! Randy's lips touched your SimYou! Squee! LOL. Lucky girl! I'm going to see if I can somehow hook your SimYou up with Randy in my blog. It would be fitting.
Hmmm... Maybe Shaunna is going to be a permanent fixture on your blog?
Love your fasination with Randy! lol "Gratuitous Nekkid Randy Shot", I was laughing so hard!!! The kids grew up really cute, and congrats on getting the 100k LTW. That is a hard one!!! Loved the update!!!
Yes, yes, Randy is a looker...I love the high cheekbones he has. LOL oh yes, vamps are sexy in their own way...lol..a Vampy Sexy Randy is no end! hehehe A vampy you? Well, hmmmm....what do YOU think of VAMPY YOU?? heh
Shaunna is a lucky lady but I agree it does look a bit like she robbing the cradle at the moment.
Post a Comment
<< Home