
The Bachman newlyweds have arrived at their new home. It is a lovely home designed by none other than
Beans Magic Sims. I have the basic model as the
gorgeous fully loaded version was unavailable at the time.

Yes, I know how you feel. Mortgages suck don't they? Yes, well for what its worth, this is how you were able to afford to move in to the home so quickly. Look on the bright side you two. We got rid of one of the bushes already thanks to the statues you two purchased through out your university days. Hmmm, and you thought I was just being generous? Ha! You'll learn...
Wendy: The layout is gorgeous, I don't know what to say Nery. You bought this house for us?Nery: Well, ya... anything for you and our future family.Wendy: But Nery its so big... and empty! OMG there is no wallpaper, we have no furniture... how can we live like this?Nery: Your grandfather didn't send us away with nothing Wen, remember the Sim-Haul we packed? It already dropped off our few things. Give it a chance babe, you'll love it. Take a right pass the kitchen... there is something I want you to see.
Wendy: Nery its beautiful! You are right... this house is perfect!
Wendy: You know Nery, this would be more romantic if you actually start a fire for me.Nery: I thought you'd never ask...bow chica bow wow!
Nery: I thought it was odd that your grandfather would send cheesecake to the house, but I see its from Zim. Should you be eating this in your condition?Wendy: Oh cheesecake is safe. Mom ate it with her first two pregnancies. Oh speaking of 'safe', I managed to get a job in the criminal field. So don't be too alarmed when you see a robber at the house... it could be me.This week the Bachman family has grown quite quickly. Allow me to introduce you to the first two Bachman children:

Welcome to the family
Zaed, he is from my
Toddlermania Challenge, as well as his brother...

Jesse! Hiya
Jesse, glad you could join the family. I wonder who else we can get to join the family next week...
Author's Note: I really shouldn't adjust pictures at 1 am anymore.. sorry for the misspelled name. oops!
Zaed chose today to bring home his first A+ report card and Nery just had to cheer for the little guy. Um Nery, please stop cheering for your son and take your daughter from your wife. Thanks.

It was right about here when I realized I hadn't taken them clothes shopping and I still haven't done anything with the floors & walls! Now I realize money was tight when they moved in, but we've been doing okay all week and things need to start improving around here.

Wendy naturally had twins, um no not naturally I mean to say she has cheesecake twins, naturally... *scratches head* Please welcome Eva...

and Chrissy to the family. They are rather identical with the exception of one having brown hair & the other has black and for some reason Eva learns much quicker than Chrissy.

Looking good Nery, I like the scruffy obi wan look you're sporting and who could go wrong wearing James Dean?

We all know what this means... Wendy got a promotion and her first bump upon return from work. Well done Wendy, we'll get your dad his LTW in no time!

This is a first for me, I've heard others complain about this glitch but hadn't seen it first hand until Wendy went in to labor her second time, er third time... gosh I just realized I didn't take a picture of the little guy. On the other hand, don't all infants look similar? okay not if they have some cool funky CC skin or alien heritage... anyhow they have a boy, his name is Gary.

The boys are best friends and still have a friendship with the other 5 toddler/children as well as with Quinton Conway their surrogate father.

Oh look, its Wendy's new outfit. I totally forgot to get a picture of her makeover. She was pregnant most of this week so it was a rare occasion to see her in this outfit
End week accomplishments: Wendy is working in the criminal field, earned a gold badge in flower arranging; Nery is working in the military field; Zaed & Jessie are adopted; Eva & Chrissy transition to toddlers; Gary is born
Points: 5 points
On-going subtotal: 153 points
6 Comments:
Wendy looks lovely all made over and grown up. That is when she is not preggers and we can actually SEE her outfit LOL!
Lovely family, and it is growing so quickly! Seems as though you will really have your hands full with them.
Oh, and yeah, I had that same floating child problem. In two diffrent houses now, but it seems to have gone away as they have grown up. :)
That was great Ruby. Thanks for showing me! And they adopted Jesse *sigh*
- Beans
Great update Ruby!
The new twins are so cute!
Love the floating child- I've seen that once in my game.
Nery cleans up really well too... and the house is fabulous!
Nice to see Wendy in her everyday!
Yep, seen the floating child as well in Prosperity Falls...mostly in Quavi's house. Aww...looky at that....Zaed lives again! Thank you Ruby. :) *psst, my real name is Wendy.....* hehehe spelled wendie...I love this family!
Nice going. The house is lovely. I think next time I do TM, I'll put them up for adoption instead of aging them up.
The twins are adorable and the older boys are cuties. I can't wait to get back to this family and see the kids grow up.
Post a Comment
<< Home