This is the new home of the twins Rain & Storm Berman. They just graduated from Cedar Park University and had a construction crew come in and build them two adjoining homes.

Second order of business, Rain calls Quinton over and invites him to move in and move in he does...

Quinton brings ยง7k and some odd items... I had put a few things in to his backpack but this stuff I don't remember having put in there. Did I do this? *scratching head*

Quinton proposes to Rain... and we break here to make things official as the two run off to
The Wedding Chapel.

Hey Rain, back from the honeymoon I see and eating... wait... where did that come from? You don't know how to make cheesecake... Storm & Quinton can't make cheesecake... where did the cheesecake come from?!
Rain: Oh it was a gift from Zim, I'm not sure why he sent it over... but he said it was good for the baby.Baby? Baby... oh Gods, you're... I'm going to have to talk with Zim...
Until I can speak again with Zim... allow me to reintroduce you to two of the Conway girls:


Welcome home
Rachel and
Jenn! We've missed seeing your smiling lovely faces around the neighborhood. Let's get a move on, you're late for school!
Rain: Ew, they put that in the bologna? That is so gross! I won't let my girls eat that nastiness!What's up Rain, what are you reading up on?
Rain: Cooking skills... Daddy gave me the Cheesecake Factory and I need to brush up on my cooking so I can make the inventory. Do you have any idea what is in bologna?Disturbing isn't it? If you think that is bad, I'd skip the chapter on hot dogs...

During her pregnancy Rain went to one of her two shops. This is Hope Boutique, or was it Hope's Boutique... either way it was a d/l from
the Sims 2 EA official like website. Apparently there was a featured contest for Breast Cancer awareness and this was one of the featured shops. I love this shop, pink fluffy overload but its awesome none the less!

This is my first ever clothing shop... oh hello sexy... focus Ruby... okay so as I was saying... apparently there is this nifty suggest clothing everyday for so and so or something to that effect... he makes a sexy vamp doesn't he? *swoon*


So my daughter and I have decided that all of the male townies & downtownies will sport the jedi look while all the women will be of the renaissance era. There are two colors white and blue. I look forward to redressing the neighborhood. Heh!
Okay this update is getting much too lengthy. So let's do a quick wrap up shall we? Yes, yes we shall...

Thanks to the cheesecake Rain & Quinton have twin boys. Meet Tycho & Gabe, they also transitioned this week to toddlers. I warn you now, Tycho's picture had me laughing for a good 5 minutes non-stop and my sides still hurt.


I did makeovers on the kids, but I forgot to take pictures.
What's your name? Do you remember who you are?
Quinton: I'm Quinton Conway...Wrong! *bzzzzt* Hehehe.... try again.
Quinton: I'm... but I AM Quinton Conway!Wrong! *bzzzzt* Hehehe.... try again. Gods I'm enjoying this way too much... naturally once he became a townie he
forgot who he was. *wiping away tear of laughter*

You can barely tell, but Storm is preggers. Yes, I had a total brain fart... and I knew it as soon as I clicked try for baby that I was wrong. It was one thing having Rain & Quinton try for baby, but Storm was suppose to wait until after Jensik graduated. Now the house will be full and he wont be able to move in after graduation. *sigh*

Hmmm, I just had a thought... how twisted would it be to hook up Zaed Bachman with Meadow Thayer? Muhahaha! Oh right, we aren't in
Prosperity Falls... so in this neighborhood it wouldn't be so weird. *giggle*
End week accomplishments: Rain is currently a SAHM, earned a gold badge in flower arranging & sales, Cheesecake Factory is lvl 2, Hope's Boutique is lvl 5; Quinton is working in the Criminal field; Rachel & Jenn are adopted; Tycho & Gabe transition to toddlers; Storm is in the Law Enforcement field
Points: 5 points
On-going subtotal: 158 points
5 Comments:
OMG! And I thought I had alot of kids going on!? Poor Jensik, what are you going to do??
Love the family...and the twins transitions were...interesting to say the least. I see from the update pic at the end that you actually did give them that makeover you "forgot" to take a picture of. Thought for sure you would leave those poor kids that way just for laughs! Muhahaha!
Oh boy, little me was adopted! She looks so happy in the end picture. That Zim and his giving away cheesecake, someone will have to have a talk with him. I'll do it, I'll, ummm, set him straight.
Woah! Well, looks like a fast expansion of Rain and Quinton's family. hehehe Err...whaddya mean it isn't Prosperity Falls??? hehehe thanks for the plug...great update as always.
Lots of simmies in this family! How do you keep up? Rain and Quinton's wedding was beautiful! Love wedding photos :) Congrats on the twin boys! They are cuties! Great update!
Another larger family. I love large family but they are hard to keep up with sometimes.
Post a Comment
<< Home