
Last week with
the McGaw family, I got bored... and Rose is pregnant. Heh! *ahem* Jeff is thrilled, dream date count = 34
We had an exciting week here with the McGaw family. I believe Rose learned her lesson and started the week on fire... literally.

Hmm, but this isn't the kitchen and I see Rose wasn't the only one cooking...
*walking away*

There you are, I thought you were a Celebrity Chef, how is it you managed to set yourself on fire?! Let's hope your viewers don't find out about this! Odd hour to be getting hungry isn't it?
Rose: Ow, ow, ow, now is not the time to make pregnant jokes! OW!! Where is that fireman?
Welcome to the McGaw family Vernardo! He's a cutie patootie like most infants. Anyhow the nursery is set up in your old bedroom downstairs. I talked Emily in to making breakfast seeing how she wants your job and needs 2 more cooking skills.

Good morning Em, whatcha cooking for the family this morning?
Emily: Waffles, want some?
No thanks, I'm just watching like usual... So, how long have you two...
*Emily looks at me nervously*

Good morning Jeff, how are the waffles?
Jeff: Waffles? I'm eating eggs and bacon like a real man should.Um, yeah... okay since when does the man wearing goth make-up care about what a real man eats?
Rose: So Emily, have you decided on a husband yet? Remember, you have an obligation as heir to the house to get married and have a child.Emily: Mom! Must we talk about this now? Don't you see we have a guest.Rose: Its just Remington, dear. He's here everyday... he's like part of the family.Emily: Um, family right... *fidgeting*

So Em, what have you told your parents? Have you made any decisions yet? Does the father even know?
Emily: He's over here all the time, I'm sure he's noticed... but no, I haven't exactly "told" him. Although I have decided that marriage is not for me. I don't need anyone else to complete me. I'm a strong woman in my own right. All I will ask of him is to be a part of the baby's life and be there for the important things, like birthdays... college graduation... and if this little one decides to get married, then the wedding too.
Wow, Emily I couldn't be more proud of you. You have really grown up.

Welcome to the family Ilia, she's got blond eyebrows. Definitely a Cabrera trait... I see the father came in time for her birth. I guess he is keeping his word about being here for important events.

Holy cow we did it! Emily you have done it and I couldn't be more thrilled because I will NEVER do that again. Unless its someone's LTW and then gosh I hope that never happens *knock on wood*
In all the excitement I forgot to get a transition picture for Vernardo. Do we have a better toddler picture of Vern?

Ah, that is much better... and with his new outfit as well. Um, Rose.. what happened? What is with this white hair?
Rose: I had my elder transition.What? Last week your husband said 2 more weeks. What happened, its only the end of this week!
Rose: You apparently can't count and misjudged.That is very true. Trying to keep everyone aged similar so Paige could have her 10 kids was too much for me. So I stopped forcing the green goo on all of ya. So lets see your transition pictures shall we?

You are one lovely elder Rose. You're simply gorgeous. I hope age is as kind to your husband as it was to you. Speaking of transitions, its time for your son and hubby... son first since hubby is at work.

Wow, truly a McGaw kid if I ever saw one. Argh, ya matey, go change in to the outfit your big sis bought for you.

I have no funky hair and since his father had goth make-up for most of his life, I thought why not... besides Vernardo likes it. Don'tcha Vern? Oh fine, ignore me and go paint...

There he is, the man of the hour came back from work and promptly transitioned. The goth make up had to go. It was downright scary! Nice look for you Jeff.

We're having another birthday! Yes I know she wasn't really due to transition till Monday, but honestly I didn't want to wait.

Aw, she is adorable. I love when toddlers dance. So cute!

So we wrap up our week with the McGaw family. And what a week it was... no getting bored for me! Heck I think I need a nap.
End week accomplishments: Jeff and Rose transition to elders and retire, dream date count = 40; Vernardo and Ilia are born, Vernardo transitions to child and Ilia transitions to toddler; Emily reaches IW of 30 bestfriends, and is still trying to get a culinary job
Points: 5 point
On-going subtotal: 116 points
8 Comments:
Ilia is such a cutie! But who's the father? Implied, but not stated...hmmm. It is good to see that Emily has grown into such a strong woman.
Great update, though they bore you from time to time, I love this family!
Just wanted to say thanks for all your comments. I'll get to commenting on your blog too, once I get caught up! I'm really enjoying it so far.
Charity
Both Vern and Ilia are so cute! Rose is an elder already! How fast time flies. Congrats on the 30 best friends for Emily! Time to sell the phone, cause there are gonna be some calls. I've neevr gone for that one.
Great update! This family seems like alot of fun to play! Isn't it strange that sims with lots of cooking skill can still catch themselves on fire?
Oh, this was a fun update! I'm working on the 30 bf want with a couple of my sims, but haven't got there yet. It's weird to see these sims getting older, isn't it?
BTW, my feeble eyes really had trouble reading Emily's lines, with that pink font--would a darker pink do? I like the idea of distinguishing the speaker using font color, but the pink seemed a little pale. However, my vision isn't good, so maybe it's fine for most people.
Thanks for the lively update!
I love the name Ilia! Who's your daddy, little one. This I have to see!
Charity
Is Remington The Father of Ilia? If so I will have to make sure he fathers one of Emily's children when she arrives in my game.
Great update but I worry about Rose and Jeff being elders that means we say goodbye soon.
i see you went downloading before playing this house. i love the pics of the diff ages.
Post a Comment
<< Home