Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Week 09 University

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As tradition dictates, I start off our round at the university with a funny photo for you... As the girls came back from class, I noticed the floating pizza and if you look closely you can see his engagement ring as well. I managed to pause the game as Nery was returning from his "visit campus" outing.

Starting with the new kids first as I always do, I started with Rain & Storm in the dorms, they quickly got to know their sisters Wendy & Ino, their cousin Emily and Wendy's guy Nery.
Storm being the popular sim, she was invited downtown by this guy, Jensik Tomacia for an outing. Just the two of them... odd I thought, but hey why not, it will be easier to have a rocking time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Turns out Jensik is crazy about Storm, he autonomously flirted with her after their outing ended, so I took advantage of it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They even had a date, obviously he had a great time. Thanks for the gift! Straight in to the backpack it goes!

End week accomplishments:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kara London
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Mathematics
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Terrell Cabrera

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Terrell Cabrera
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Mathematics
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Kara London

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hinata Berman
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Art
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Big Sim on Campus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ino Berman
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Political Science
Greek House
Secret Society Member

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily McGaw
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Art
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Big Sim on Campus

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nery Bachman
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Literature
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Wendy Berman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wendy Berman
Graduates Summa Cum Laude Mathematics
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Nery Bachman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We leave OhmaGawd Greek House in the capable hands of Rain & Storm. Bye girls, see you next week!

Points: 8 points
On-going subtotal: 92 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Floating pizza...I tell ya, you get some of the strangest things happening! But very interesting...keep those funny pics coming.

Can't wait to see what waits for these new adults back in Cedar Park. And Jensik's not bad...kinda cute.

Hey...wait a minute!? What's Randy London doing at the bar with all of the uni students??

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Roo said...

(response to shaunna)
Randy London is downtown at Lulu's Lounge, not at a university bar. Drowning his sorrow I would imagine.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

I love the floating Pizza!
Great job at UNI. I knew Emily would do well.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

I wish free pizza would float up to me.

I love your shirts! too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home