Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Week 09 London Family

Coming Home:

Sakura: This is it Gary, home sweet home! Are you ready to meet the rest of the family?
Gary: Are you sure about this Sakura? I mean, I’m a stranger to them… will they really want me living in their home?
Sakura: Silly man, I am the London heiress, I have to live here. You are to be my husband, they will love you almost as much as I do. Come on, you’re going to love my mom… everyone does.
Gary: Actually, I’ve met your mom way back in high school, heck before I even met you.

Sakura: Daddy, it’s so great to see you. The new house is cool, I like what you guys did with it. Shame you couldn't save Max. You look just like you did when I left. Isn’t your elder transition coming up?
Randy: (laughing) Don’t rush it Kitten, I have a week or so before I get old and gray, besides I have a grandchild to meet first!
Sakura: Daaaaaddy! Hey Dad, where’s Mom?

Randy: About that… there… she is… we had… and then she…
Sakura: Daddy, slow down. What happened? Where is Arik? And when did we get a servo?
Randy: Sit down with me Kitten, we need to talk.
Sakura: Why do I feel that I’m not going to like this?

Randy: Mandy had a… well her and… I don’t know. Listen, Mandy moved out and took Arik and Akachi with her.
Sakura: Akachi? Moved out? Where did they go?
Randy: Oh right, while you were in college I had bought a puppy for your brother.
Sakura: Hey! You never got me a dog.
Randy: NOT the point here. Moving on…

Randy: I’m not sure what happened to us, Kitten. Your mom and I, we just… well it seems she is going through a midlife crisis… of sorts.
Sakura: Wait, you just let her walk out? Didn’t you try to stop her?
Randy: Why would I do that? If moving out makes her happy, then that is what she needed to do. It’s my fault. Don’t blame your Mom; your Mom loves you girls very much…
Sakura: You’re not telling me something…
Randy: What’s to tell? That’s it… (sigh) really.
Sakura: Hmmm…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sakura: Dad, Gary… come look I found the photo album!
Randy: Shhh! I just got the baby to sleep.
Sakura: Oh Daddy, he's fine, come sit with me. Look here's your new home business that Mom wouldn't let you have.
Randy: Without Max here, no reason not to have one. This will all be yours once I'm gone.
Sakura: Oh don't talk like that, I'm not ready to lose you too Daddy.
Randy: You haven't lost your mother, she just doesn't live her any more.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sakura: I didn't know you met Grandpa, Gary.
Gary: Oh we met some time back, he was asking why I looked so familiar. I reminded him we had met back when I was in high school. (chuckling) He told me I made him feel old. He's such a character. It's amazing how much we have in common.
Randy: Not really, if you think about it… daughters tend to marry someone like their father. Mandy did and now Sakura has.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sakura: Oh no, how did this one get in here? Was I really that big?!
Gary: You were glowing, you've never looked more beautiful, until our wedding day.
Sakura: Oh you're just saying that because you want another baby. I told you, I'm not Aunt Paige and you're no family sim.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gary: Hey Sakura, I noticed most everyone has stopped wearing jewelry. Why is that?
Sakura: Well since the pets, everything started flashing and she couldn't stand it anymore.
Gary: She? Oh that she… right… what’s going on in that picture?


page 2

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

Ok...i'm going to sound really retarded but i always that that thought bubble was a picture of a baby bootie - a strangely shaped baby bootie. it wasn't until you said it that i realized it was a pearl necklace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home