Monday, September 04, 2006

Week 09 Cabrera Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last week at the Cabrera home: Rob was promoted to Chief of Staff, came home with the flu… twice; Chloe became an Icon in show business then dropped it to be a Criminal Mastermind (the outfit is so much cuter); Terrell goes to University to be with his girlfriend Kara London and Chloe adopted Bonkers the kitten

I have been looking forward to this home for a while now. While shopping with the McGaw family, there was trouble brewing between Mandy & Chloe. I was chomping at the bit to get back here to see what I could find out. Guess what I found!
Nothing, these two were peacefully sleeping as if nothing happened. Okay well its paused and this is how I left them last week. Quick peek in memories and they’re still blissfully married. Um, what? So, I unpause waiting to see if Chloe jumps out of bed and… again nothing! They’re snuggling! So I have no idea why. The only thing Chloe will tell me is that she and Mandy are now enemies. Ugh, sims!

Bye Chloe, have fun at work. Okay is it just me, or do the women make cuter criminal masterminds than the men? Jeff McGaw does not look nearly as good in his uniform.

Apparently Rob finds this outfit sexy as well. He has decided to get reacquainted with his sexy criminal wife. Okay that and my daughter thought it was horrible that his relationship with Mandy is higher than with Chloe. So we got with the snuggling and it led to smooching which naturally led to bow chica bow… what was that?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dang it woman! Why don’t you listen to me? I told you to stay home until I got there! Oh yeah, here it comes…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mandy: Take that you cheating so and so… how dare you have sexual relations with her?
Um, Mandy… that is his wife, therefore he has every right to…
Mandy: Go back to ruining Paige’s life and leave this to me!
Oh right, because up until now you’ve done a bang up job, lets see… so far while in town without my guidance, you have made an enemy with Chloe, fell out of crush or love with #9 Andrezj Gibson, and caught Rob cheating on you with his wife. *rolling eyes*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, we see you’re steamed, its time to go home to your family Mandy. Rob is tired from his romp and… and is currently checking you out. You really are a dog Rob.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess who came to visit the Cabrera home venue! That’s right, the chick in the chicken outfit and guess who got “Best of the Best”? Right again! You’re good at this game! Okay so guess what I’m going to have Chloe work on next? Three out of three! I am impressed!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That’s right, our girl Chloe worked herself up to silver in robotics and this adorably loud and non-lethal sentrybot has been keeping Mandy at bay. That’ll learn ya!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Um, or not… back for more Mandy? You can’t really be that stupid… can you?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Apparently you can. I have given you way too much credit. I thought after that shock last night… just stay home Mandy… I will be there soon! *sigh* Brainless bimbo…

So we leave you now in my favorite way… with a couple of funny pictures, of course!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Officer Krupke or rather Officer Dorian Kauker, the officer who caught the burgler in the London family bathroom, is also part of the Secret Society. Kidnap any kids lately Officer? Yes, I know you have… *g*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And my favorite window shopping… do you think the wolf is hungry? My son says he is window shopping at the deli. *giggle* I just can’t imagine where he gets his sense of humor from.

End week accomplishments: Rob has gold badge in flower arranging; Chloe built the sentry to keep Mandy away; Bonkers grew to an adult
Points: 0 point
On-going subtotal: 81 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

6 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Hmmm...sentry bot. I like that, gonna have to get me a couple of those. And poor Mandy, such a glutton for punishment lately!

Female sims do make cuter Criminal Masterminds!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Man, Mandy's trying to mess up your plans! She sure isn't very smart either. Shock me once, shame on you, shock me twice, shame on me. Dumby! Very assuming though.

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

I love the sentry bot and Sims are dumb aren't they? One would think she would learn lol

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Window shopping at the deli... Love it!
Bad Mandy. Imagine cheating on your girlfriend with your wife - LOL!
I can't wait to see what she does next.
Charity

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Mandy, Mandy What in the world where you thinking? Going back for more after getting shocked?

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

LOLOL. "brainless bimbo"

Why is the reporter wearing the chicken suit? Did you do a "suggest outfit" to her?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home