Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week 10 Berman Family

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last week at the Berman House: Paige reached TOC as a Criminal Mastermind, took a new job as Medical Researcher; Storm & Rain went to the university; Gina, Eve and Jeannie transitioned to teens; Veronica transitioned to child; Frans transitioned to toddler

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First things first, I managed to give Wendy her pre-wedding gift. Simply popping her in to the house using the lovely plant before them... giving her 2 brand new businesses and then...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poofing her back home where she belongs. Ah the magic of the transporter bush. Gotta love it. See you soon Wendy, you have a wedding to plan!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Meanwhile back at the Berman home, our tired little grandmother is home with another TOC. Well done Paige, I'm so proud of you.
Paige: What did you do?
I'm sorry? I... I don't follow.
Paige: Mandy is a grandmother and she is an elder. I'm not an elder yet and I'm a grandmother... what did you do?!
Oh that.. right well remember the green icky goo I forced you to drink in order to have all of your kids?
Paige: *gag* Yes, how can I forget? There is still a bottle of it sitting in my kitchen, why?
I miscalculated and you drank one too many times. Everyone else has as well, so you're not alone. Um, well except for Mandy... she is the eldest of the original CAS kids so she transitioned first. So, if you go to the kitchen there is a cake waiting for your son's birthday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's it, make a wish and blow out the candles quickly before the hoard shows up!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's in there some where I swear! Frans, can you hear me? Transition so I can find you! Oh hey, a platinum plumbob must be him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah there's my little man. You grew up quite nicely and rather handsome I dare say. You sure do look a lot like your father.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ha! Guys, you are a day late & a dollar short. They were fighting for a good spot and finally got one... um, after Frans was done transitioning *giggle*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A private promotion celebration, hmmm? You know you still have time for one more baby...
Paige: *glare*
Kidding of course... I'll leave you two alone.
Paige: I better not hear a lullaby or an oops of any sort... remember your promise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So darling Gina here has been sinking lower and lower with her aspiration. They kept bringing guys home from school but she was never showing any interest... until I had her take a look at Gary's little sister Jane.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, happy platinum... that is much better. Glad we avoided that sticky situation. So you like this girl enough to take her to college with you? No, no, don't answer now... you have another week or so to decide. Since Lance has all 10 kids already, I'm not rushing anymore children out of the house... maybe... you know me, I get bored easily.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ugly statue, but its a nice gift. Seriously Gina, think about it. I know you're romance, but she could be a lot of fun.. she is a pleasure sim after all which translates in to a lot of dating for you.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh the social butterfly is making his weekly visit. Hey there Chris, glad you could take time out of your busy schedule to meet the last 2 grandkids. How does it feel to be a great-grandfather? Um, Chris? Oh right, not his house, he doesn't listen to me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Veronica Berman - Scorpio
Aspiration - Knowledge (boring...)
10 neat, 3 outgoing, 9 active, 9 playful, 1 nice
face painting & custom hair / vampires
LTW – Max 7 Skills *yawn*
Oh well, at least she doesn't want 20 pet best friends!
*knock on wood*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So what do you do with a family full of knowledge sims? You have the mom who has already maxed everything train the youngest...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
You allow the girls to socialize some, while making sure they study as well...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There has to be at least some fun in it for this Scorpio or she whines *giggle*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And of course there is always my little romancer... who can hussle her sisters and mother but can't get a break against her father. You go Lance! Gosh if it wasn't for the pool cue, Gina's pajamas have her camouflaged with the trees Heh!

End week accomplishments: Lance has 1 of 6 grandchildren for LTW; Paige reaches TOC as Chief of Staff; Veronica transitions to teen; Frans transitions to child
Points: 5 point
On-going subtotal: 103 points

Author's note: As I looked at my score card I realized I hadn't scored Paige's IW of 7 maxed skills nor her LTW & TOC as Criminal Mastermind, so I added those points here.

PreviousTitle PageNext

4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Ha! "Frans, can you hear me?" Poor little dude lost at his own birthday party. Great update BTW. I am happy that Paige has a few more days before transitioning. She spent most of her adult life having babies! Give the woman a break.

Aww, and I like Jane (ecspecially her outfit...cute!). She and Gina make a good couple and your right...lots of dates in store with a pleasure sim.

 
At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Jane and Gina look cute together. I hope she takes her to Uni with her.
Charity

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Gina and Jane look perfect together. I really hope she takes her to college and choses a New aspiration while she's at it.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

everyone is growing up so well...except the ones who choked on green icky goo o'course. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home