Friday, September 15, 2006

Week 10 Cabrera Family

Last week with the Cabrera Family: Rob had earned a gold badge in flower arranging, was caught having *relations* with his wife by his lover Mandy; Chloe built the sentry to keep Mandy away; Bonkers grew to an adult

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On their way home from Cedar Park University, Terrell & Kara stopped at the Justice of the Peace to get hitched. Something about a promise of abstinence during college and not wanting to wait any longer...
All Chloe & Rob know is they woke Monday morning to find their son had come home with his new wife, Kara London-Cabrera.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Terrell: Hey Arik, glad you could come by! Kara & I have some great news to share with you.
Arik: Oh man, tell me you didn't.
Terrell: Dude, I thought you'd be happy for us. She's your sister, don't you want her to be happy?
Arik: Um, right... so where's Dad, uh your Dad... Rob... We really need to talk with him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Chloe, are you okay? You seem a little upset about something.
Chloe: I heard the guys downstairs talking and... so that is why Randy kicked Mandy out and she is... and I've been... and all those times he went to see a "friend"... and she came here and...
And just like that pieces of the puzzle fall in to place.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Terrell: So let me get this straight... you are my half brother?
Arik: Yes, and Kara's half brother... now you see why you two married is just so... weird!
Terrell: Gods Dad, does Mom know?
Rob: No, I've been discreet, I made a mistake and was given a gift. I don't see why your mother ever needs to know.
Terrell: You seriously don't think she is going to find out? I mean, come on... she may not see it right away, but she is smart. You should give her more credit than that...
Rob: He's a teenager and she hasn't figured it out yet...
Arik: I just found out before I started junior high. It could work. *shrug*
Terrell: What am I going to tell Kara? She might leave me... she is going to freak out over this... My Gods what have you done to me, father?!
Arik: Where is Kara?
Terrell: Resting... morning sickness is taking a lot out of her...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh wow, Chloe you okay? What are you going to do? Have you told him yet? Heh, you and Rose are in the same boat.
Chloe: What? Rose had an affair too?!
No, Rose didn't have an... wait, that isn't Rob's baby?
Chloe: No, and I'm not going to tell him. Not until I tell the father first.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chloe: Chris, I have some news... I don't know how to tell you but to just say it... I'm... well we... *deep breath* Chris we're going to have a baby.
Chris: You and Rob are having a baby or you and I are having a baby?
Chloe: No, Chris... the baby... its definitely yours.
Chris: You have just made me the happiest man in Cedar Park. I love you, Chloe. Come live with me, marry me, raise the baby with me and we can be happy forever... or until Grim comes for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chloe: Yes! Oh Gods, yes Chris, I will live with you... I will marry you and we... oh bugger... Rob's home. Please go home Chris, I will meet you there.
Chris: I can't leave you to deal with him on your own. What kind of man do you think I am?
Chloe: For me, Chris. Please. I love you and I will come to you. I promise.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rob: Chloe, how could you do this to me? How could you do this to our family?
Chloe: Don't you dare talk to me like that Rob Cabrera. I know about you and Mandy. I know about Arik and I know that I want a divorce. I'm leaving you. I'm going to marry Chris and we are having a baby.
Rob: You... you know? You... you're going to have what!
Chloe: That's right, I'm having Chris' baby and I couldn't be happier. I loved you, Rob and I fought back my attraction for Chris. Once I heard you three talking and I knew... I didn't fight my feelings anymore. You gave me my life back Rob and I thank you for that. Now, I have to go. Chris is expecting me. I'll have the lawyer contact you soon. Bye Rob, and good luck... with Mandy or... just... be happy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Terrell: Hey there little one, when are you coming out to play with Daddy?
Kara: Terrell? What's wrong?
Terrell: Wrong? What's wrong? Let's see... my father had an affair with your mother... your mother gave birth to our half brother... my mother just left my father... to marry your grandfather... and is pregnant with your aunt or uncle... what could possibly be wrong?
Kara: (laughing) Well when you put it that way... Listen Terrell, I don't care about any of that. There are only two people that mean the world to me and that is you and our baby. Life is crazy enough in this town, we just need to let it go. I love you Terrell, we were meant to be together.

Wrapping the week up:

Terrell reached 2 TOC this week -
Natural Scientist and Law Enforcement

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kara reached TOC in the Culinary career as Celebrity Chef

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rob closed the home venue


Phoebe is born and transitions to toddler
Ugliest toddler ever! *shudder*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And last... Rob transitions to an elder

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

End week accomplishments: Rob transitions to elder; Chloe leaves Rob for Chris; Terrell reaches TOC as Ecological Guru and Captain Hero; Kara reaches TOC as Celebrity Chef and takes a job in Artist; Phoebe is born and transitions to toddler
Points: 4 point
On-going subtotal: 107 points

PreviousTitle PageNext

6 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

OMG! Quite the drama happening in Cedar Park. I really enjoyed this update. Especially love the pic of Rob in the convertible...too funny!

And I have to say, we need to give little Pheobe a chance. She could shock us and turn out cute! Oh, and if not, you can always give her some help with good old CC!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

*Mouth hangs open* Wow! That family tree has got to be a mess!

 
At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes. I had to read that twice! Now I'm anxious to see who hooks up with who... if they do.
Charity

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Galena said...

"Let's see... my father had an affair with your mother... your mother gave birth to our half brother... my mother just left my father... to marry your grandfather... and is pregnant with your aunt or uncle"

This is one complicated family tree

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

WOW! What a confusing an fun to read turn of events.
Great update but I will confused from now on. LOL!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger SpongebobTanu said...

ok, i haven't read your families in a little while so now i'm completely confused about everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home