Friday, September 22, 2006

Week 10 University

Keeping with tradition, I am starting my university update with a funny picture. Why is this funny you may ask… This is Franz Thomas, also known as my son IRL. At this time he was a pledge to the Greek House and Storm influenced him to clean. He is dragging his lazy buttocks upstairs to clean the bathroom, just as he does IRL. Okay so its funny to me…
Introducing the Greek House Placeholder Franz Thomas… stats unimportant since he is only a placeholder… at least he is until someone falls in love with him. Perhaps one of the many remaining Berman girls will be gaga over him?

When Storm & Jensik first got together, he hadn't met Rain yet, unfortunately they have a 2 bolt relationship where he and Storm only have 1 bolt…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So quick as a wink, I decide to nip this in the bud and had Rain calls the match maker.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And she got my simhubby Quinton Conway! You go boy! He is an Aries family sim… that is all I remember. I don’t recall what his LTW is because at the time, it didn’t matter for the Toddlermania Challenge.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thankfully the §5k is well spent and they have a 3 bolt relationship! I see another wedding in our near future! Is it wrong for me to be this excited about seeing my sim hubby getting hooked up with another sim? *giggle*

End week accomplishments:

Rain Berman
Graduate Summa Cum Laude
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Reached LTW/IW of §100k
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Storm Berman
Graduate Summa Cum Laude
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Jensik Tomcia

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jensik Tomcia - Virgo
Aspiration – knowledge
8 neat, 5 outgoing, 6 active, 1 playful, 5 nice
Vampire & custom hair / fatness
LTW – Max 7 skills
Engaged to Storm Berman

Points: 6 points
On-going subtotal: 143 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

3 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

LSHICB! Franz is so funny. Poor pledge...stuck cleaning the bathroom.

Rob and Rain look cute together, I am looking forward to their wedding too. How the heck did you acomplish 100,000 simoleans before she graduated!?

Nice job!

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the funny picture! I think we all know someone who would rather not clean the bathroom :) Look forward to the wedding between Rain and your "sim hubby". Great update!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Great update. IW of $100,000 in Uni Fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home