What a week we had at the Monif Family home! Whew, okay lets start this off with our usual quick recap of
last week: Samuel reached TOC as both the Chief of Staff and as Cult Leader, had maxed 5 of 7 skills; River had maxed 1 of 7 skills, losing 4 skill points due to a bad chace card choice; Mal transitioned to child
No sooner did I join the family just after Samuel came home when I heard a strange noise coming from the backyard.

Let go River, its okay, you’ll be home again in a few hours! Have fun! I didn’t realize even the pets come running out to watch the abduction… interesting.

Welcome home River, oh my… nice bounce… good airtime. See?? Now you have loads of wants about aliens. She had 3 actually, see aliens, Samuel gets abducted and family member be abducted.
Seeing how it was within the same 24 hours, I figured Samuel would be safe to do a little star searching of his own. I am still working on his LTW / IW of max 7 skills.

But I was wrong… bye Samuel we’ll see you in a few hours! Um, River…who are you talking to? To the stray dog that was passing by? Cymmi? Samuel? I know it wasn’t Mal, he made it outside after his father was already gone. Weird woman…

Welcome home Samuel, watch the landing… oh another nice bounce, just not as high as River’s. I’ll give it a 7 *g*

Sorry Samuel, pregnancy comes par for the course for the male simspecies. I’m not sure if women can get pregnant with alien DNA, providing they aren’t born with it or married to an alien. I’m sure they can and I just haven’t seen it yet.

First day out as a Cult Leader and Samuel comes home with his first bump immediately after landing. Nice timing, we could use the money for the house expansion. We will need more room for the new baby’s arrival.

Did you know pregnant sims can’t clean a cat litter box just like they shouldn’t IRL? Cha me either! I just found out and was amazed. They’re so real sometimes!

During his pregnancy time off, Samuel reaches his LTW / IW of maxing 7 skills. Well done Samuel, now if only we could get River going. She has made wonderful progress thanks to many dates for aspiration in order to use the thinking caps and frying herself happy again.
Hey, someone had a birthday! Lovely transition there Mal and I sure called it on the jaw line… you are definitely Samuel’s boy. Chubby cheeks on a little boy are adorable, on a teen… eh, not so much. At least he’s still cute.

Mal - Sagittarius
Aspiration - Fortune
2 neat, 7 outgoing, 10 active, 10 playful, 6 nice
vamp formal / brown
LTW – Business Tycoon
Sometimes this boy is more of a pleasure sim than a fortune sim. Gosh, that is not a flattering look Mal, you may not want to do that anymore!

It’s time! Come on Samuel, you can do it… breathe Samuel, breathe… he he who… he he who… what? I’m helping!

Aw, welcome to the family Shepherd! He’s such a… he’s just a… well, he’s very alien looking. Naruto will be thrilled to know he’s not the only green child in the neighborhood!

Wait, am I seeing double? No? Oh right… identical twin boys! Okay, so we have Shepherd and we have Book. Welcome to Cedar Park guys!

They also transitioned this week, here is Book and here… um, hello? Hello? Where is Shepherd?

Ah there you are you little rascal. Someone get the toddler out of the toilet? Please and thank you!
So let’s wrap up this week shall we? Mal got an after school job in the business track because he wanted the entrepreneur scholarship, which he naturally earned.

River has gotten her first TOC as a Hall of Famer and took a job in… gosh I don’t remember, but she is working on her second career already. I
think it was law enforcement.

And thankfully with a lot of aspiration help from her hubby, River has her LTW / IW of maxing 7 skills

What a colorful family we have here with the Monif family!End week accomplishments: Samuel was abducted, has twins and reached his LTW/IW of maxing 7 skills; River reaches TOC as Hall of Famer, gets her LTW/IW of maxing 7 skills; Mal transitions to teen and reaches teen TOC in business; Shepherd & Book transition to toddler
Points: 19 points
On-going subtotal: 137 points
Author's note: My score sheet gave me 19 points for this week. 3 pts for Samuel's IW, 1 pt for River's TOC, 3 pts for IW, 2 pts for the twins and a bonus 10 pts for a neighborhood total of 10 IW.
9 Comments:
Great update! The twins are um...very alien like indeed! Cute none the less. *g*
I did not know that about kitty litter. Huh, my maid must do all the kitty litter emptying for me!
LOL!
Two abductions in a week? That's cool! Congrats on the twins! They are cute...for aliens :) You are right, sometimes sims do seem so real. Wonderful update!
Whoa, busy week! Gosh, it takes me most of a sim's lifetime to finally get him abducted, and you got two in one day/night? That's not fair! *whines pitifully* okay, I'm done.
I'm curious about Book's name--why is he "Book"?
(response to kerry)
This family is named after characters from one of my favorite canceled tv shows, Firefly. The twins are named after one of the characters, his name was Shepherd Book.
Are the twins natural or cheesecake? What an eventful week you have here. No, females can't get pregnant from an abduction. The twins are cute, we'll have to see how the alien traits pan out later. OK, how did I miss the Firefly names? I loved that show!!!
Twins and aliens...nothing like it. Great update!
And you thought the family with one child and two knowledge sims were going to be boring, lol.
What a colourful family! Right up my alley!
Charity
Colorful Family indeed and so exciting. Twins again. I love twins in other peoples games. LOL!
Just kidding. I love twins all the time
I was going to get caught up before commenting, but I just couldn't help myself. I love the naming theme for this house! That's one of my favorite shows ever!!
Post a Comment
<< Home