Last week with
the Bachman horde: Wendy started working in the criminal field, and earned a gold badge in flower arranging; Nery started working in the military field; Zaed & Jessie were adopted; Eva & Chrissy transitioned to toddlers; Gary was born

Chris' generosity is extended to yet another household. Both Wendy and Nery receive money, so I finally got the outside of the house painted and had some rugs thrown around to cover the plain flooring.
This week was anything but exciting... it consisted of skills, birthdays and promotions. Yes, I got bored this week and there is that spare spot that I could fill... hmmm... So starting off the week we have Zaed's birthday transition to teen.

And just as I promised him at toddlermania, he is growing up to be a very handsome young man.

Zaed Bachman - Libra
Aspiration - Knowledge
2 neat, 8 outgoing, 2 active, 6 playful, 7 nice
cologne & custom hair / black hair
LTW – Mad Scientist

Next we have the twins transitioning to children
Later that week we have Gary transitioning to a toddler and the same night we have Jesse's birthday.

Make a wish my cutie.. I know what I'm wishing for. I'm wishing that you will be like Zaed and grow up handsome without the Patch curse *fingers crossed* Pleaseohpleaseohplease...

Jesse Bachman - Aries
Aspiration – Romance
4 neat, 7 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, 5 nice
fitness & blond hair / hats
LTW – Hall of Famer

As I said, this week is full of birthdays and skills...
and skills... *yawn*
and skills? Typical day for these two. Zaed is studying for more scholarships while Jesse works on his 'moves'...

Jesse is one smooth cookie who has quickly befriended both Faith and Harmony. He's had his first date with Faith already, but I haven't figured out which of the lucky girls will get to be his first kiss.

Looks like our heir is feeling a bit left out of the update...

Sorry little man, I snooze, you lose... I forgot to take a picture of you as a child.. I know, I'll um, reprimand myself later.

Along with the skills and birthdays we have promotions. Nicely done Nery, let's get you a new job shall we? He found one in the artist track.

Wendy was promoted and thankfully we have a our first permaplat of the house. Wendy promptly left this job for a job in acting... no idea what her new LTW is and frankly don't care.

So that was it. I told you, it was a long, long, long boring week. What? You were expecting Wendy to be expecting? Yes, under normal bored circumstances you'd think that wouldn't you... well Nery the very odd family sim decided he didn't want any more children with a sudden fear of having a baby pop up. So I took my cue from him and stopped forcing kids on them.
End week accomplishments: Nery reaches TOC as a General; Wendy reaches her LTW/TOC as a Criminal Mastermind; Zaed & Jesse transition to teens; Eva, Chrissy & Gary transition to children
Points: 2 points
On-going subtotal: 198 points
6 Comments:
Awww poor little Gary. That pic of him in the crib breaks my heart. Poor neglected little one...LOL!
Regardless of the bitrthday full and skill full update being boring for you, the family looks like they are doing great. I love Wendy's hair do. Zaed and Jesse...hubba hubba (okay wait, they might still be a little too young for comments like that...but I see a bright future for those two).
That's weird that he popped a fear of having more kids - and funny too! It's like he suddenly realized what he was getting into...
Beautiful kids, as usual - This is a very good looking neighbourhood!
Well this was a nice update - boring for you? Well not for me :) thanks Zaed and Jesse both grew up nicely and way to go on both getting TOC!
*yawn* Yep, I know what you mean, these families can be so boring sometimes. Come on guys give us something to do. Congrats o nthe 2 TOCs!
yep that proves it You are hooked on romance sims. LOL! This was not boring update.
Come on with 2 good looking teens in the house how could you be bored.
Chrissy is my nickname(My real name is Christyanna) so thanks for naming her after me :)
Post a Comment
<< Home