Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Week 11 University

As tradition dictates, I've kept my eyes open for a fun picture and I do believe I found this week's winner…
At least it had me cracking up! Hmmm, nice um, reaction time Arik… or not really, by the time he got himself 'composed' enough to yell at her… she was long gone… and left Arik yelling at the toilet. *giggle* What a dork…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I moved Arik in to the dorms first, put him through his freshman year before I moved him in to his own rental home for a bit more privacy. And to move the rest of the freshman in. I wanted Arik to meet as many of the college girls he could before cluttering the house with relatives, Jane & Mal.

Working towards Arik's LTW of Woohoo with 20 different sims:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At this point, I have pretty much run through his female friends/best friends save two. I have yet to decide which of these women should be a conquest of his. Ah, but we all know how I am so I'm sure it is just a matter of time before these two will also become a notch in the bedpost. Heck I may have to resort to men. It wouldn't be the first time I've done that... I was just trying for once to keep it one sex or the other. My goal is to get his LTW done before he graduates, so if I have to go with the men, I sure will.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Soon, very soon...

Other noteworthy happenings during these 2 years of college:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eve Berman reaches her Impossible Want of maxing all 7 skills. Her knowledgeable sister, Jeannie, is following closely behind.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jane Anders really wanted to get engaged with Gina Berman. So I gave in, these two will be united after college. Better make sure Gina is in a very good mood first. *giggle*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh and before I forget, all three Berman girls received their inheritance from Grandpa Chris.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mal Monif found love at university. I had Mal check out all the girls and he kept claiming Eve was hot even though he had 1 bolt with Jeannie and 0 with Eve. Weird guy. So I had him drink his blue goo and tada, 2 bolts and a very happy couple.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So happy that I encouraged him to take this relationship just a bit farther. No, get your mind out of the gutter. They may sleep in the same bed, but they're still virgins. I find it a lot more endearing to make them wait until they tie the knot which they will do as soon as they graduate. I have enough troubles with woohoo's with the romance sims!

End week accomplishments:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jensik Tomcia
Graduate Summa Cum Laude
Greek House
Secret Society Member
Engaged to Storm Berman

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jane Anders - Virgo
Aspiration – Pleasure
9 neat, 2 outgoing, 6 active, 3 playful, 5 nice
make-up & black hair / fatness
LTW – Celebrity Chef

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Points: 5 points
On-going subtotal: 194 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

7 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

I love the end pic. And so excited to see Jensik graduate finally! That man has something about him...pretty darn atractive..in an angry sorta way! LOL!

Arik is looking not so bad himself. What a hunk he has turned out to be! And so close to his LTW and only two years into Uni? Wonder who those last few conquests will be...

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it when they flush the toilet on each other - sometimes they jump right through the wall!
Man! That Le Shawn chick really gets around! I saw her with Mandy, I know I did!
LOL - How did you know I was looking?! Actually I was looking at her beak nose before I noticed the little sign.
Haha! He slept with the cafeteria lady! That just strikes me as funny! Or desperate - I'll let you know, lol.
Yay! Mal found some love!

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

I have yet to have a Sim to roll that romance ltw - thank goodness and with my luck one of the kiddos will grow up with that ltw sigh but whoa you're doing really well lol

I love that picture of Jane she looks like she's having fun :)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Whew, that guy moves *fast*! I can't believe how many conquests he has already!

I am working on that LTW for the very first time in a non-prosperity house. It has always offended me, but this guy doesn't have to get married or procreate, so I've decided to let him be a playboy, but only with townies. So far he's only at 3, though--nothing like your busy sims!

I agree with Charity, though--the cafeteria lady seems like digging pretty deep into the barrel!

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Wowie, you aren't seriously going for the 20 WooHoos again are you? I guess so, oh my! Yeah sticking with one gender would be super hard. I take my hat off to you. Wait, I'm not wearing a hat, umm, you get the picture.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I loved the picture for #8 it was awesome! Nice update! Good job with all the university "crap"

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Wow you are getting really good with the Romance sims. I may have to as advice.
Great update.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home