Sunday, October 01, 2006

Week 11 Berman 02 Family

Last week with Chris & Chloe Berman: Chris and Chloe had a quick-informal wedding at home; Changed home venue from open to shop; Faith & Harmony transitioned to children

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have been dreading this week. Chris has aged and he's in his 80's, I know Grim is coming, when is the question. When... I don't want to know... I don't want him to come... I've become very fond of our Chris and his sweet-romantic-loving ways.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every night I have the children hug him and kiss him goodnight. It may be their last chance...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every time these two get sleepy, they woohoo as if its their last time. If one is tired and the other isn't, one will sleep as the other relaxes on the bed waiting for their other half to awaken. Its been like this for 2 days now...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tuesday night, 9pm Chris steps from the shower one last time. A cold chill runs through the house. Everyone stops what they're doing... my heart lurches as Chris is visited by Grim.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chris looks so... peaceful, so ready. Could I be wrong? Am I being selfish? No! I knew it was coming... Chris, no I'm not ready. Grim, come back later in the week. Just a few more days... please! Gods, I can't watch...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No, see! I'm right, he's not ready.. he's just as shocked as I am. Grim its too soon, his girls need him... Chloe needs him... I need him...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chloe naturally is taking it hard. Faith tries to keep it together for her mother, she cries softly in her room when she thinks no one is watching.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Poor Harmony couldn't say good-bye. She was stuck on the wrong side of the bathroom door. Its okay Harmony, Daddy knows you love him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We've built a mausoleum in the basement under the store. Here we lay to rest our beloved founder of Cedar Park Chris Berman. We will miss you Chris.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Berman, Chris
Age 82
Chris is survived by Chloe his wife of 15 years, daughter Mandy (Randy), son Lance (Paige), daughter Faith, daughter Harmony, his grandchildren Sakura (Gary), Kara (Terrell), Arik, Hinata, Ino, Wendy (Nery), Rain (Quinton), Storm, Gina, Eve, Jeannie, Veronica, and Frans and his great-grandchildren Sasuke, Kiba, Shikamaru, Neji, Phoebe, Mara, Zaed, Jesse, Eva, Chrissy, Gary, Rachel, Jenn, Tycho, and Gabe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Faith Berman - Aries
Aspiration – Pleasure
10 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 3 playful, 1 nice
underwear & blond hair / red hair
LTW – Celebrity Chef

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Harmony Berman - Pisces
Aspiration – Knowledge
5 neat, 4 outgoing, 5 active, 3 playful, 8 nice
vampires & custom hair / underwear
LTW – Unknown at this time

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

End week accomplishments: Chris dies leaving a platinum urn, benefited 35 sims, died top influence and I miss him already; Chloe retired as Criminal Mastermind and achieves 6 of 7 gold badges; Faith & Harmony transition to teen; the family adopt Buddy and Chaotica
Points: 2 points
On-going subtotal: 188 points
PreviousTitle PageNext

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

*sniff* Bye Chris! You will be missed. How sad, but at least Chloe and the girls have eachother. And you have all that Chris left behind...he really contributed to this hood!

Great update, even though it was sad. The girls look great, I love the pic of Harmony sleeping on the couch too cute!

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bye Chris! Wow, looking at his family - he really did contribute to this neighbourhood - all those descendants!
The girls look gorgeous, despite their father's recent death.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I really shouldn't have read this one today, a friend and co-worker passed away yesterday of a sudden heart attack. I feel all the things you were saying about Chris going.

It wasa nice update, too sad. Nice job on the top influence, that's a lot of sims getting money.

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger Galena said...

It's a sad but inevitable thing in the sims 2.

So many descendants!

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Bye Chris. I will miss you as will we all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home