Friday, October 06, 2006

Week 11 Conway Family

Last week with the Berman & Conway Families: Rain was a SAHM, earned a gold badge in flower arranging & sales, Cheesecake Factory is lvl 2, Hope's Boutique is lvl 5; Quinton was working in the Criminal field; Rachel & Jenn were adopted; Tycho & Gabe transitioned to toddlers; Storm was in the Law Enforcement field

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First thing as we enter the house, we need to send Storm packing. Last week I had prematurely allowed her to get pregnant. Yes, I know... I just wasn't thinking. So she is off to move in with Jensik, her fiance.

I don't understand it... is it because of his affair with Hinata? The kids are upset with them for being so openly loving. Every time they kiss, hug, flirt and wow when they woohoo... Rachel had a fit!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Time for birthdays, first we have the boys... next will be Rachel... tomorrow is Jenn.

No sooner did he grow up, Tycho started playing with Rachel. As you can see, Jenn is wondering if she has lost her best friend to their little brother.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No worries Jenn, even as a teen you wont lose Rachel that easily. Rachel its time to go shopping! Wow, she doesn't normally run... heh!

While out shopping, we see new faces! Yeah, they're out shopping and naturally Rachel is meeting and greeting and making nice.

The boys? Oh they're doing wonderfully. As per usual, one is learning things much quicker than the other. In this case it is Tycho who is learning faster than Gabe.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rachel Conway - Gemini
Aspiration – Popularity
4 neat, 7 outgoing, 8 active, 3 playful, 3 nice
formal & swimsuits / underwear
LTW – Become Mayor

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I can honestly say I didn't get bored, I didn't mean for this to happen and it really was an oops with the clicking thing. Figures I mess up and it takes...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Darn, you know what this means... I no longer get to torture my simhubby. Oh well, he needed it for his last promotion.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Congrats Quinton, you did good. What job shall we get you next? (thinking about career aspirations needed for the house) How about we go to the computer and see if we can find culinary or law enforcement, shall we? But first, we have another birthday!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Gosh um, Jenn... not the best look for you dear.. shall we shop? Please and thank you! Now this girl runs every where. I thought that would stop once she transitioned to teen, but nope! She still runs every where!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Welcome to the family Quavi! I am so glad you could join us. I really was hoping Quinton could get his favorite toddler back with him.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was going to make the photos smaller, but you just have to see the look on the social worker's face. It's as if she isn't sure she did the boy any favors dropping him off here. I guess she isn't a fan of boxers, or maybe its the Nintendo.. or could it be Quinton in the Nintendo boxers? *giggle*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jenn Conway - Capricorn
Aspiration – Family
7 neat, 4 outgoing, 1 active, 8 playful, 5 nice
fitness & blond hair / gray hair
LTW – Graduate 3 kids from college

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is why Quavi has been his favorite. You may be saying, you have kids that do it all the time. Yes, and I've seen it with others as well. Let me just clarify with this, Quavi is the only one in 5 children to run to greet him when he gets home from work.

Wrapping it up, Rain had another baby, this time she has a girl who my son named Marianna. Marianna has transitioned to toddler and shortly after the two oldest go off to college. I know, I know.. so soon?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First, here's Marianna. I wonder what gives with all of the bald toddlers I've been getting lately. Could it be the patch or is it something else entirely? I'm really going to try and not fix her hair before she becomes a child. I am so curious to see what hair style she transitions in to.

The house was too full and it started getting glitchy. I figured the safest thing to do was send the girls early to college. I realize they're the first generation 3 to go to college and it is way too early, but it was either send them early or throw the monitor. Okay, yes, I exaggerated a bit... I would have just knocked it off the desk *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Quinton reaches TOC as a Criminal Mastermind; Rain raises The Cheesecake Factory to level 5; Rachel & Jenn go off to college; Gabe & Tycho transition to children; Quavi joins the family; Marianna transitions to toddler and Storm moves out to live with Jensik
Points: 3 points
On-going subtotal: 201 points

PreviousTitle PageNext

6 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Wonder why that bald toddler thing is happening. Maybe it is the patch, but hey at least the sims have not comed out deformed...*knocks on wood*.

*waves to little Quavi* Welcome to the family cutie!

The look on the social workers face is priceless...I think it is a combination of all of the things mentioned, but she is crazy to not find him hawt! LOL!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you adopted Simselves.
LOL at the social worker's face - just goes to show how much of a prude she is!

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

I love how you aged down the simselves and adopted them - did you age them to toddlers and then made them townies? That would be neat!

Cute update and Quavi seems to love his daddy very much :)

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Welcome Quavi!

OK, how does simme roll Popularity? My least like me aspiration! I LOL. Hopefully she'll reroll in college. How appropriate that she saw so many simmes. Looked the update!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger SuzyQ said...

Cute update! I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally clicked "Try For Baby". I think they put them together like that on purpose LOL This is a neat way to reintroduce the Toddlermania babies too. ;)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

I get bald toddlers then they transition into custom hair that I dl'd for children, then Maxis hair for teen years.
I agree the social worker does not look happy. Thanks for sharing that it was too funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home