Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Week 12 Cabrera Family

Last week in the Cabrera House: Rob sold a best seller; Terrell got contacts; Kara was still working her way up the artist field; Phoebe transitioned to child; Mara transitioned to toddler; and I had my first 3 generation home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*knocking*
Terrell: Come in, you see everything anyway…
So… what’s wrong? I noticed you’re moping.
Terrell: Just doing some thinking is all… I read somewhere that a relaxing bubble bath is a good place to think.
And? Do you want to talk?
Terrell: It’s not helping, maybe you can clear some things up for me. About my parents… First Dad has an affair with Kara’s mom, they have Arik. That isn’t bad enough, when he comes clean with me about the whole thing it’s to find out Mom is in love with Kara’s grandfather, Chris.

Terrell: Dad called Mom over to meet her grandchildren. I wasn’t exactly thrilled to see her. We haven’t exactly spoken much since she left and had my two half sisters.
You’ve got a phone, you should call her.
Terrell: That isn’t the point, Dad was so excited to see her, he forgot all about the infidelity on both sides and laid one helluva kiss on her.
Odd, I’ll grant you, but she didn’t seem too upset about it. She’s a free woman since her husband died.
Terrell: Gods do you have to call him that?
Yes, that is what Chris was to her. Get over it and let’s move on.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terrell: He invited her over under the guise of celebrating Mara’s birthday.
I take it your father had other plans then?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terrell: He did, only Mom started coughing real bad, she went home early thinking she caught the flu from me or Phoebe.
That’s right you both started the week with the flu, are you better now?
Terrell: It took a couple of days, but we’re both over it. Phoebe was upset with me since I made her stay home from school on Monday. She brought her grade up already so no worries. Um, do you mind? The water is getting cold and I’m losing bubbles here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Interesting painting you have there, Terrell… who is it and why is he hurting the kid?
Terrell: It’s Haku and Zabuza… he’s not hurting him, actually Zabuza relies on Haku. He is too proud to admit it to himself or Haku, you can see it in his eyes.
Wow, you’ve given this a lot of thought, maybe you and Kara should have another child and hope for a boy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terrell: Kara’s already pregnant with my son…
What? How do you know that? She hasn’t done a bump!
Terrell: Jensik told her… not sure what to think of that… he was right about his own boy… we'll have to wait and see…
There’s more that you’re not telling me… come on… what is it?
Terrell: You’re going to think I’m imagining this but its Kara… I still love her… don’t get me wrong, it is just the weirdest thing… I’m not as attracted to her as I was in college, I can’t put my finger on it, but there is something different about her.
Yeah, I noticed that too… she lost her glasses… but I found them for her so things should be back to 3 bolts in no time.

Didn’t Phoebe have her birthday? What is her aspiration? Did I miss it??
Terrell: Gods that girl, I didn’t know what was going on with that kid.
What? I don’t get it.
Terrell: Okay so she initially went for Pleasure but then next thing you know she is running around ‘chasing great-grandmother Erica’ because she’s too ‘green’ and it isn’t working.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Huh, so what does that mean in English?
Terrell: Not sure exactly, I just know that she finally stopped running around, and made herself a grilled cheese sandwich.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Phoebe Cabrera - Gemini
Aspiration – Grilled Cheese
4 neat, 9 outgoing, 9 active, 4 playful, 1 nice
fitness & blond hair / stink
LTW – Eat 200 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So you haven't told me… did you two have a son?
Terrell: As a matter of fact we did. I named him Haku.
Congratulations, you have your heir…
Terrell: Yes, and he looks just like Phoebe.
Um, oh… I see…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Terrell: I'm hoping he grows out of the weird eyes thing like she did, too.
Heh, glad you said it not me…
Terrell: You were thinking it…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Hey Rob, what's up with those two?
Rob: What? Oh hey, when did you get here?
Me? Oh a bit ago, so what's going on with those two?
Rob: Kara found her glasses and they're acting like newlyweds again…
Rob, stop staring… you can't have her.

Before you go... a funny glitch picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Floating baby!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

End week accomplishments: Rob has fallen in love with his ex-wife; Terrell has quit his job; Kara gave birth to their son and heir Haku; Phoebe transitions to teen; Mara transitions to child and Haku transitions to toddler
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 209 points



PreviousTitle PageNext

8 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

OMG! I think Phoebe, once dubbed "uggliest toddler ever" has outgrown her uggliness and has passed the torch to young Haku. LOL! Speaking of the little dude, Jensik sure called it ;) He is becoming somewhat of a clairvoyant isn't he?

Kidding, as you know I love this fam regardless. And congrats on the GC. TDF that pic of Phoebe mouth full of GC!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Oh, looks like the baby wants to grow up to be a gymnast and do trampoline!

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

yikes this couple sure don't make cute toddlers :::shivers:::

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I like how you explained the change of 3 bolts to 2 bolts. I found her glasses for her ... TDF!

Yikes! How can these children be related to Randy? At least Phoebe outgrew it so their is hope for Haku.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh my talking to the guy in the bath tub. Phoebe sure did turn out pretty. You never can tell with toddlers and kids, sometimes they just have to grow into their looks. Enjoyed the custom painting, I love that feature.

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love glitchy pictures. The high floating baby is a new one to me, though!
Eek! A new ugliest toddler! I love to see how these ones grow up!

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

GAH! Floating baby! LOLOL that is too funny.
*erp* casually looking away from Haku.....

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

I love the floating baby pic and I can't wait to see if Phoebe gets her 200 Grilled Cheese sandwiches.
I have yet to play a grilled cheese sim.
Good Luck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home