Sunday, October 08, 2006

Week 11 Berman03 Family

This is the new home of newlyweds Ino and Servo Girr Berman. They exchanged vows on the front lawn of Ino's Aunt Mandy's home and promptly moved out with her new husband and a newly acquired elder dog named Alia.

I found a lovely home, um, somewhere. I liked it and d/l it and wish I could remember where, in order to give someone credit. If you recognize it as yours, I thank you!
I had packed up Ino's apartment at Aunt Mandy's house and we unpacked. We also took every single snapdragon on the lot and have them scattered here. I set up Alia's stuff out back on the porch and the career items are back there as well with strategically placed snapdragons.
Okay now what? We have less than 3k in the bank so there is no adoption just yet, both are knowledge sims with skills maxed, Ino has reached the TOC twice and Girr has all skills needed for his promotions. I'm bored and she can't get pregnant.. *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Friends, right.. they need friends... and money... I need them to make money to in order to be able to adopt one of the last two toddlermania kids. I really hope they get Joy, no offense to Orchid, I'm just thinking how fun of a family would this twisted household be with a human mom, servo dad and an alien kid?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While Ino paints, I have Girr making toys so I can turn around and immediately sell them for a profit.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hey Ino, what gives with this anime girl? She looks strangely familiar...
Ino: I don't know.. I was just compelled to paint her. I feel as if I should know her some how.. almost like she is a part of me, or I'm a part of her...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again Ino? Is this obsession healthy?
Ino: I have to paint her.. I can't stop!

** author's note: If you've ever watched the anime Naruto, you would recognize the character Ino is painting... um, its Ino. heh!

Well Girr got his LTW/TOC as a Criminal Mastermind and we have enough reserve cash for another bed and an adoption has been granted. It took almost all week... Friday she is due to arrive. pleasebeJoypleasebeJoypleasebeJoy...

Here comes the van and naturally I choose to adopt a child!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, its Orchid. Oh well we had a 50 / 50 chance and I lost. No worries Orchid is a lovely girl and I'm thrilled she has joined the Berman masses. Hi Orchid, welcome home!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't it interesting how no one is phased that a servo just adopted a little girl? Is it just me that thinks this is so wrong? Hmmm apparently so because the social worker left her here. Come on in kiddo unfortunately there is no room for a driveway and I wasn't paying attention. I'm sorry for the hit you are about to take for missing school and the inevitable grade drop, I'll make it up to you next week.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naturally we spent the weekend skilling with my favorite torture device for kids. Muhahaha!

Quick side note, Alia died! Suddenly it is Sunday night, Ino is skilling with Orchid and I notice Ino has a want to resurrect Alia. What? Sure enough in the front yard is her tombstone. Geez, missed another one!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Ino... um nothing; Girr... doesn't count towards points even though he did reach his LTW/TOC as Criminal Mastermind; Grandchild #16 - Orchid joins the family
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 208 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

7 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Loved the update. Brave woman to marry Ino to a never aging, never dying mechanical device! LOL! Just kidding, these two are endearing and I love little Orchid!

BTW I completely knew that was Ino in the painting...I was cracking up. ROFL! I need to figure out how to do that custom painting thing!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Aww this one was nice and yes Naruto is big in my household my kids are bug fans, they even watch the newer versions that have not been aired yet (yup english subtitles over on youtube)

I have Orchid but she's my BW that I have not played in ages lol I think I'll pop her over in my Opulent Bay. :)

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Whoops I meant BIG fans not bug fans lol

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Alia. I'm going to be so sad when my pets start to die.
I love the idea of painting the characters that the sims are named after. I did it with my final fantasy characters, but some of those characters were from decades ago and were about 10 pixels, lol. Didn't work as well as Ino!
This is a cute family. I love the fact that they're different.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

What fun! I can just see Orchid's teacher explaining to her class--

"Now, children, we have a new friend joining our class today! You know that everyone's family is different--some children have two mommies, some children have an alien dad, and some children have a robot who loves them and takes care of them! We want to make Orchid feel very happy and welcome in our class--how would she feel if someone said something mean about her Daddy?"

LOL

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I missed this one in my masses of over 100 new emails awhile back. :(

Loved the update. Too bad you didn't Joy but Orchid is lovely. This is still a very interesting family.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

This was a really cute update. I love Orchid she is a doll.
Sorry you missed the pet death again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home