Thursday, October 12, 2006

Week 12 McGaw Family

Last week in the McGaw household: Jeff & Rose reached their IW of 50 dream dates; Emily reached TOC/LTW of Celebrity Chef; Vernardo transitioned to teen; Ilia transitioned to child; chimes were heard as we left the lot

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Like I said, the last time we were here…chimes were heard as we were leaving the lot…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia? Are you okay, kiddo?
Ilia: No! My mommy is sick… and you aren't doing anything to make her all better again… I hate you! Why won’t you help Mommy?!
Because your mother isn't sick, she’s pregnant…
Ilia: Can I have a kitten instead?
*laughing* Your mom said something like that when she was about your age… Your birthday is coming up, if we get you a cake and a little party would that be better?
Ilia: Oh okay, can my friends come?
Yup, the guys will be there… so tonight be sure to do your homework early!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jeff: Hey Kitten, are you okay?
Emily: Yes Daddy, I’m just pregnant again.
Jeff: Don’t you worry, your mom and I are always here for you. Does he know?
Emily: I knew you were going to ask me that. Yes, Daddy, he knows.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh look who Vernardo brought home from school. It’s Libby! I finally got her in Cedar Park. *waving* Hi Libby! Oh darn, I forgot she can’t hear me… yet. Well, if I have my way, she’ll be hearing me soon enough.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: I wish… I wish… hmmm… I wish I knew who my daddy is…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah and the gangs all here, and look Libby stayed for the festivities! I promised Ilia no one would see her transition pictures, she dashed off to her room to find something to wear, I had bought tons of outfits for her mother and she is off to see if anything fits her style. *sigh* teenagers…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Remi: Another grandbaby on the way… how are you holding up?
Jeff: Surprising well, actually… I’m looking forward to meeting my new grandchild.
Remi: Having watched Em grow up over the years, its just so weird… her being a mom and all…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Aw, we have such a nice friendship growing here. Libby is such a sweetie!
Ilia from her room: Woohoo, yes!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ilia McGaw
- Scorpio
Aspiration – Romance
7 neat, 4 outgoing, 9 active, 8 playful, 1 nice
vampire & custom hair / swimsuits
LTW – top of music career
Woah hold on… what’s with the brunette hair? You are a McGaw, all McGaw’s have fun colored hair, it started with Rose when she rebelled against… um, something… *scratching head*
Ilia: Good, I’m rebelling against my mother! I’m going back to my natural color until she tells me who my father is… and since you won’t help me, I will find out on my own!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: So Remington, how long have you known my family?
Remi: I’ve known your grandparents since they graduated college. I’ve known your mom her whole life. Why do you ask, Princess?
Ilia: Princess… you haven’t called me that in years. *giggle*
Remi: Oh right, you're a teenager now, I suppose you don’t like it anymore.
Ilia: No, Remington, I do like it… I hope you never stop calling me that.
Remi: You know, you don't have to call me Remington.
Ilia: What should I call you then?
Remi: Well, you can call me ‘Remi’ of course.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: Randy, how long have you known my family?
Randy: That’s an interesting question… what brought this on?
Ilia: I’m… uh, doing a project at school… like a family tree thing…
Randy: I see… well I met your grandfather at CPU, he pledged at the Greek House and moved in my Senior year.
Ilia: Wait, you’re older than my grandparents? Being a vampire must be cool!
Randy: Heh, it has it’s advantages… but there are drawbacks that’s for sure. Just think about how much I'm missing in the lives of my children… my grandchildren… sure, theoretically I will be here to meet my great-great-grandchildren, but I’ll also be here to witness the deaths of my children and their children…
Ilia: Gosh I hadn’t thought about that… so what color are your eyes?
Randy: Red… all vampires have red eyes… what does this have to do with your grandparents?

Fast Forward:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh darn, I missed the Shoo flee! Breathe Em, breathe…now spin and…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: He’s perfect…
Ilia: Brunette… figures… what color are his eyes, Mother?
Emily: Mother? How long are you going to be like this Ilia? His eyes are brown… okay? Gods girl, I’m tired after just having given birth to your brother… can you please just give it a rest… at least for tonight?!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: Gods I’m sorry, baby… I am, and soon I promise I will tell you. I… I just…
Ilia: Okay Mom… it’s okay… you're tired… giving birth to Sebastian was stressful enough, you didn’t need me being… well… me.
Emily: I love you, Ilia.
Ilia: I love you too, Mom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia was in desperate need of a pick me up, she was pining away for her first kiss, so we forked over the big bucks for a blind date and… wait, is that?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why yes it is, it is none other than our Berman heir, Frans. Okay boy, just warm up to Ilia so she can get her aspiration points, then you can go home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Success!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: Hi, yup it’s birthday time again… Heh, yes after darknaturally…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hail, hail the gangs… not all here… Where’s Remi? Anyone? Someone? He was here a moment ago… wait… don't spin the… never mind…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Emily: Bye Remi… sorry you missed it… I’m late for work, see everyone in a few hours.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sebastian: ‘mi! ‘mi!
Remi: Heya Sport! Sorry I missed it, I got stuck on the wrong side of the table and tried to get through from the living room and why am I telling you all this when you have no idea what I’m saying?
Sebastian: ‘mi!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sebastian: ‘di! ‘di!
Randy: Cue ball! What’s goin’ on, kiddo? Wanna play?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Randy: Flying baby! Aaaaaaaaaand up you go!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Silly me, I just realized I don’t have a good picture of Cue ball… er… Sebastian.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Remi: What’s wrong, Princess?
Ilia: I’ve been acting like such a jerk to Mom. Oh, forget it… thanks Remi for always being here for me… for us…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ilia: Hey Randy, thanks for coming… it sure means a lot to Mom… to Sebastian… to me…
Randy: I wouldn’t have missed it. Spending time with friends and family makes life worth living *friendly hug* never forget that…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Emily: You’ve had a busy day my little man.

We end this week on a sad note…
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Somehow Ikishi managed to get… well… stuck in the ground for lack of a better way to describe things. Unfortunately the poor guy was red in his bladder and energy and very low yellow in hunger and comfort. I did the moveobjects to bring him out of the ground which did not work… or it did… sort of…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Although it was too little, too late… you will be missed Ikishi…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Vernardo was so distraught he is stuck in the sliding glass door!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And before we go, Vernardo went off to CPU, see you soon kiddo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Emily changes jobs from Cooking to Paranormal; Vernardo goes to CPU; Ilia transitions to teen; Sebastian transitions to toddler; Ikishi went to be with his parents
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 210 points

PreviousTitle PageNext

9 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Oh, what a tangled web you weave! I think I might have said that to you before but this time you have done it! The mysetery unravels...um not really, but at least Ilia is old enough to be on the case of finding her father!!?? Who the heck is it woman?? I am on the edge of my seat ;).

Regardless, Ilia is a beauty! She has some good lookin genes working for her. And wow...little Sebastian. Such a sweet one, glad that Em got a boy. Poor little Ishiki :( *sniffle* what is up with what happened to the little guy?

Now it is time for me to say my usual line...GREAT update. Very entertaining!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Just Moi said...

OMG now this post was funny esp. when Ilia is wishing to know who her father is just before she blows out her birthday candles lol
Fun, fun, fun!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger lissabry said...

ohh thats terrible about ikishi , Ive read about that happening to other people too .. I dont remember what caused it or if they found out even.. I wouldve been tempted to quit without saving :( , that aside , Ilea is a riot I sure hope she finds out who her daddy is hehe great update :D

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great update as usual. So ... is Remington Ilia's dad? I think little Sebastien looks a bit like Randy. hmmm?

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Spinn said...

Teen woohoo got the pets sunken into the ground like that when pets came, I wonder what it is this time...

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Ikishi - I hope you get this problem straightend out soon!
I too, am curious to know who the daddy(ies?) of those kiddies are - hope you tell us soon!

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Ilia is such a curious young woman, I love it! Cue ball, too funny!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Ah, poor Ilia. Questioning the family tree. *sigh* I still can't get enough of the sexiest vampire in Cedar Park! heh

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

This was a fun update until the puppy got stuck. :(
'didn't have a good pic of the baby' Right you just wanted a pic of Randy. LOLOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home