Monday, October 16, 2006

Week 12 University

Opening up with our customary funny picture and this time a warning... a lot has happened at CPU because I had a lot more than usual going this time around... so brace yourself its going to be a long ride!
You would think that really hurt Rachel having that pillow through her head like that... I tried to warn you about Jenn's strength!

First I'll introduce the freshmen joining CPU:
Dorm 1...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's Jenn and Rachel, I know I have a better picture of Rachel somewhere...

And here is Frans sporting my first creation... I need a better picture of that shirt!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ah, here's Rachel... good job skilling in the fall, how are your grades? Hello? Rachel? *rolling eyes* She's annoyed with me, I haven't let Naruto go to uni yet and she will be a week older than him... he comes next week get over it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And last we have Veronica. Roni has all her skills filled and she does her homework/term papers with ease (thanks to snapdragons), so I find her playing around a lot more than when she was a teen!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh here's a better shot of my new shirt.. well really it isn't just a shirt, its an outfit.. I took one with jeans, t-shirt and sandals, put a geeky saying on it and changed the sandals to some nifty black loafers.. and here ya go! Dude, that is hail... run inside! *rolling eyes*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rachel called a friend over for a visit and Frans took over. Well I suppose I will no longer need to hunt for a suitable red head!

Dorm 2...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First we have our London heir, Sasuke... looking good kiddo!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Next we have our Berman 02 heiress Harmony, thankfully she maintained her cuteness..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Faith, and Vernardo... I did one adjustment to Vern... there was something missing on the guy...

Yes, much better... here is Vern in his new makeover.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sasuke took advantage of the fall weather and finished his skills. He is now permaplat and I managed to miss that picture... oops!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Love is in the air at CPU, Harmony is engaged, as well as...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sasuke... I had to laugh at that face. I was wondering if I was making a mistake, but he was just worried about whether she would accept or not. What? Oh of course she did!

Now for one of the WTF moments...
Yes, that is right, Vernardo is royally upset with the llama mascot so I told him to say good-bye before they get in to a real knock down fight... and he kisses him! Huh? Ya I have no idea what is going on... (If you care to click it for the full screen shot, its there for your amusement.)

Uni update page 2 >>

6 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Okay, so your gonna leave us in the dark on who the fiances are eh? Think your so sneaky don't ya?
Yeah, I thought so *giggle fits*.

On to page 2!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger lissabry said...

awww love is in the air :D woot on the permaplt and the engagements yay OMGs that pic is priceless ROFL Ive been having weird greeting and "goodbyes" like that too *still laughing* ~~off to the next page~~ :D ~Melissa

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger Spinn said...

Oh, I love the expression you caught on Sasukes face during his proposal.. is that really the face of a permaplat? ;)

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I think your Next link in the last house is pointed at week 11 Uni update, just FYI. I read it and I'm like I think I read this before.

anyway, just had to make a comment. Have you looked at those spectacular breasts on Sim me? Where can I get a pair like them? They shimmer and everything. Hey, don't judge, it's sim me afterall.

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Rachel. You are too funny! Love the update, Ruby. It's fun seeing all these kids growing up.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a great looking bunch of students!
I love the angry llama kissing. "I hate you but I just can't resist your furry body" LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home