Week 12 Tomcia Family
Last time at the Tomcia homestead: Jensik reached the TOC as a Visionary and achieved his LTW/IW of max 7 skills; Storm reached her LTW & TOC as Captain Hero; Zarthane transitioned to Child

It’s called snow, this is your first encounter with Seasons… you should enjoy it… um, did you just call me ‘woman’?
Jensik: Naturally, how else would I address you?
Well then ‘Man’ there is also a new pond in your front yard for your enjoyment… I needed something for you to do before I get bored and do something unspeakable.
Jensik: Resist your natural urges Woman; there must be something other than procreation available to entertain you.




Jensik: It is just a fish Zarthane, do not forget you are a Tomcia.



Hmph, you’ll change your tune in about 30 seconds, young man.

Zarthane: World domination, of course!
*mumbling* get in line…

Zarthane Tomcia - Aries
Aspiration – Fortune
8 neat, 10 outgoing, 6 active, 4 playful, 6 nice
brown hair & glasses / gray hair
LTW – Business Tycoon
Zarthane, I thought you went shopping… where are the photos?
Zarthane: Categorized and stored away naturally. Where else would they be?
Well break them out, I want to see!

Zarthane: Why does that not surprise me?
Sarcasm, I recognize it… so did you tell her your joke?
Zarthane: Yes, I felt compelled to tell her a lame joke. Did you do that to me?
Heh, yeah… but the lame part is all you, Mister.

Zarthane: The one on the left has brown hair and the other one has glasses. I find both quite appealing… these are for references later, just in case I don’t find a suitable mate at University.

Zarthane: I have questions about this man here. He seems rather smitten by this Charity and did something so appalling…
Really? Do tell!

That is the university cheer, all students learn it when they attend CPU and for some odd reason love to do it and often.
Zarthane: Surely Father never…
Ha, you’d be surprised… actually he never liked doing it, but if he annoyed me, I’d force him to do the cheer as penance!
Zarthane: Gods Woman, the indignities you put him through!
Hmmm, not sure if he’s forgive me for that yet either…

Zarthane: Ilia? Yes, she is most lovely… I would very much like to meet that one again. Set that up for me, I’m in need of a first kiss.
Demanding little man aren’t you? You can’t marry her you know… I’ve already betrothed her to another.
Zarthane: Marry the girl? Surely not, she will suffice for a brief fling, a romantic encounter… I want my first kiss.

Zarthane: That woman there… you have no idea how strong the urge was to tell her my joke. Gods Woman, you did that too, didn’t you!
Heh, yeah…

Zarthane: She is too old for me, although I must say, she has lovely assets.
Those are breasts and you shouldn’t be looking at those.




Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 229 points
| Previous | Title Page | Next |


7 Comments:
Wow! Zarthane has really grown up to have alot of his father in him. He is going to be quiet a lady killer (and a rich one at that).
*waves to Lynn and Charity* Hey gals! So, exactly how bad was that joke Zarthane kept telling you?? LOL!
Really nice work on the pond, it is beautiful! And excellent job with the headmaster...tho he did not drink the coffee, you still got a killer score!
Oh another one wanting world domination LMAO - these boys lol
HEHE - He got to meet me! Yeah!
World domination? As in Pinky & The Brain? I want to hear the jokes....
LOL - if there ever was a face to take over the world, that one could do it! It's got to be the eyebrows!
Oh my God! You actually got a picture of me that doesn't look cranky! The more I look at that mouth of mine, the worse it gets, lol!
School cheer for penance! ROTFLOL!
This whole this was so hilarious!!! Favorite line, "Those are breasts and you shouldn’t be looking at those." Classic. I wonder who he'll pick when he grows up.
Heh I see our shopping girl Lynn showed up downtown, naturally. She does come out every now and then.
"Zarthane: I’m waiting for Father to stop serenading Mother. It can be quite embarrassing sometimes.
Hmph, you’ll change your tune in about 30 seconds, young man."
Heh!
Wow! I still love this family. Zarthane and his father are something else.
Great Update as usual
Post a Comment
<< Home