Sunday, October 22, 2006

Week 12 Conway Family

Last week in the Conway home: Quinton reached TOC as a Criminal Mastermind; Rain raised The Cheesecake Factory to level 5; Rachel & Jenn went off to college; Gabe & Tycho transitioned to children; Quavi joined the family; Marianna transitioned to toddler and Storm moved out to live with Jensik.

So this will be a very quick update, apparently I forgot to take a lot of pictures! What is up with that? So not like me… well let’s get to this shall we? Oh this? I just thought it was funny that the gardener was watering the flowers in the rain… silly gardener.


Gabe Conway - Pisces
Aspiration – Popularity
4 neat, 5 outgoing, 7 active, 3 playful, 6 nice
panties & brown hair / fatness
LTW – Top of Music career


Tycho Conway - Aries
Aspiration – Fortune
10 neat, 10 outgoing, 9 active, 3 playful, 1 nice
fitness & red hair / cologne
LTW – Top of Adventure career
(had to re-roll LTW, it was originally pets oriented and with my problems…)

While Gabe tried to set himself on fire making himself some grub…

Tycho was having some fun at the expense of his cousin, Gary.

Gary: Dude, why would you do that?
Tycho: “Some people play tennis, I erode the sim soul.”


Quavi Conway - Gemini
Aspiration – Fortune
4 neat, 6 outgoing, 7 active, 3 playful, 5 nice
formal & make-up / vampires
LTW – Top of Law career

As for Marianna… I can’t believe I didn’t get better pictures of these kids! I think I was so busy running interference that pictures were the last thing on my mind… Yes, the children still throw fits when their parents get all lovey dovey with each other…

So on Quinton’s first day off I gave in to this 3 bolt couple and risky woohoo strikes again *sigh* It really scared me when Rain handed the baby to Quavi, naturally I thought twins… but nope, it was because the next thing in her queue was to sell the toy she just created…
*smacking forehead*

Quavi is a great big brother… he acts more like a family sim than a fortune. I look forward to hooking him up with someone and giving him a child or four of his own.

Speaking of fathers… he may not be husband of the year, but he sure is one swell Daddy… introducing Quinton's child #9 and Lance's grandchild #18, Kyle Conway.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Gabe, Tycho & Quavi grow up to teens; Marianna transitions to a child; Kyle is born
Points: 1 points
On-going subtotal: 229 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

10 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Nothing wrong with a quick update now and again. Quavi is a hottie as we knew he would be, but man Tycho and Gabe came out not so shabby!

Aw! Welcome little Klye. Tho Ruby may have wanted twins to easily knock the 10 kids out I am glad your a single birth! LOL!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

I like quick update s- just the facts M'am :)

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Bubbs said...

Quavi - ever the family sim....

Great update! Short but sweet. :)

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup, silly gardener.
Love the fire picture! That's some wicked heartburn!
Bald baby! Although, it does suit some of them...
I love that your "short" update looks longer than most of my regular ones, lol.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

Nice looking family! I loved Tycho's comment about eroding the sim soul! :)

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Spinn said...

I can't decide whether I want to install risky woohoo or not..

Thanks for the first picture, it gave me a couple of ideas for my next house. :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Congrats on getting all new career LTW in this family. I'm so jealous. Quavi as a teen is so funny and cute. More risky woohoo, man alive!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger lissabry said...

Wow busy house there :o I wonder why the kids are getting upset when the parents are affectionate? have you researched that yet? awww Quavi is such a sweetheart and he will make some gorgeous babies no doubt :D ohh I LOVE Quintens boxers! another great update :D congrats on the newest baby

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Yup..Quavi loves the kiddies. :) Makes good looking ones too.
Like how you are linking numbers...
" introducing Quinton's child #9 and Lance's grandchild #18, Kyle Conway" Good idea.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Nice looking boys. But not nearly as good looking as Jesse.
Another great update and I love the risky woohoo striking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home