Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Week 12 Berman03 Family

Last week in the Berman03 House: Not much happened, well what do you expect with a permaplat sim and permaplate servo couple? Oh they adopt! That's right last week grandchild #16 - Orchid joined the family
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What do you get when you combine a water wiggle and a servo? This… not once, but twice! *sigh* thankfully he shuts himself down rather than running amok.

Alia has come out for a visit! She digs phantom ghost holes which magically disappear. That is my kind of puppy. No mess, no fuss and keeps herself happy! Heh!

Orchid will be growing up soon, and as you can see I’ve allowed her to sell her parents’ masterpieces… well, just in case she rolls fortune… Have you seen how many I’ve had in the past few updates? Cha, I’m telling you, the odds are in favor of another fortune!

It’s birthday time!
Orchid: Yeah me! I’m growing up and I’m gonna be all kinds of purdy! And boys will like me ‘cause I’m special.
Special… I’d say… it’s not every kid who has a servo for a father!

Oh wow, um… hey… that is some outfit there Orchid… care to do some shopping tonight?
Orchid: Well, I don’t know… I haven’t finished my homework yet.
*raised eyebrow* Uh, huh… so finish your cake and let’s go.

Down at my favorite shop lately… the cold clothes something or other store… Orchid finally meets her grandfather…
Orchid: He’s a funny man.
Yeah, a real hoot…

Hey nice digs, I like this outfit… is that the one you bought?
Orchid: It is nice, but no… I got something more me.
I can hardly wait… um, hey… what’s that ruckus?

Orchid: Some foolish woman thought she could win a fight against a Captain Hero. The odds were stacked against her. I can’t imagine what possessed her to…
Yeah okay… got it… what happened to that vampire’s face?
Orchid: She says she is in some sort of protection program. Something about a master and his wife… apparently she had relations with the wife…
Either that or it’s another dang skin tone I disabled… oops…

Speaking of vampires, I see you met another one.
Orchid: Three that night actually. One was a countessa of sorts… this one was particularly interested in my genealogy… should I be concerned?
Nah, she has sons that need to be married off some day.

Orchid: She seemed to obsess over this same wife of a master…
That would be your Great-Aunt Mandy.
Orchid: Wait, I thought Great-Aunt Mandy died…
Yup, you’d think she’d be over it by now!

I love this thing!
Orchid: Why does that not surprise me?
I see you want your first kiss…
Orchid: *blush* I do not!
Liar! Bzzzzt Muhahahaha!!!

Oh finally, a shot of Orchid in her new outfit… you go my little dancing queen *snicker*


Orchid Berman - Pisces
Aspiration – Knowledge
5 neat, 3 outgoing, 7 active, 3 playful, 7 nice
blonde hair & hats / custom hair
LTW – Top of Adventure Career

What’s this? *swoon, hand to forehead* Oh… it's nothing… I just wanted Orchid to meet Jesse and become friends; he will be graduating when she starts school so she may as well befriend him now… it will be easier in the long run for her to get in to the geek house.
Orchid: Isn’t that the ‘Greek’ house?
Have you seen what I make them wear? *giggle*
Orchid: Point taken.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Orchid transitions to teen
Points: 0 points
On-going subtotal: 229 points


PreviousTitle PageNext

6 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice hint about going shopping. Hot Topic, er, I mean Cold Issue Clothing is one of my favorites to visit.
Haha! Captain Hero's hat seriously clashes with her uniform!
Daaaannng that Jesse is hothothot. (Ugh, I feel like I'm betraying Randy.)

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

LOL! Poor Grr...tho he prolly did it to himself. At least he shuts himself down instead of running around like a freak.

Orchid is quiet the little beauty (but we knew that *w*). Wait a darn minute...that guy that Ruby is talking to in the dark alley about how much she is still all ticked at Mandy!! Rawr! LOL!

Aww, Orchid is a shy one isn't she?? TDF as I am still cracking up over her on the lie detector LYING about wanting her first kiss. And the her face while dancing...OMG. This was one heck of a hilarious update.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

This update was all about Orchid. Nice update. Loved the ghost dog!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger JMW said...

Awww poor Robot!!! Bad water wiggler- BAD! hehee. And the ghost dog with her digging ghost holes!! ROFL! I've never see that before!! ::falls out of chair::

DID I hear that correctly?! Servo as a father?! I definitely need go go back and read more stories. I better not go backwards in my reading either lol. OMGosh there's NO face on that vampire!! ROFL!! Protection Program!! Oh my this is hilarious. And whoa- Jesse is HOT!
Great job!!!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Just Moi said...

Oh that's a cool photo of the ghost dog!

I have Orchid and Jesse (Thanks Beans :) ) and both are nice looking sims those two would make awesome kids btw.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

That was great.... I love Jessee and the ghost dog and the vamp with the missing face. and Jesse, wait I said that didn't I. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home