Saturday, October 28, 2006

Week 13 London Family

Last week with the sexy vampire and his extended family: Nothing new was going on with the adults, Sasuke headed to CPU; Neji found a possible future wife; Shikamaru skilled and skilled; Naruto transitioned to teen and got a serious crush on the future mayor of Cedar Park Rachel Conway.

Just for fun...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naruto: So tell me again why we're just standing here?
Listen mister... they finally stopped thinking of your popularity simself and you will not move another inch or I'll do something mean to you! Ugh, I'm losing control of my sims!

So where do we start? With a bit of a problem. Our resident family sim, Neji, has bottomed out. He apparently had a fear of a family member dying and Mandy's passing was very hard on him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thankfully the shrink does not visit teens so I had nothing to worry about points wise... but we all know I can't have unhappy sims! (unless I'm the cause) So we called for a blind date...

And thanks to our gorgeous Orchid, our boy is platinum again in no time! I'm really going to have to find a worthy husband for this girl...

Excuse me you two, can we speed this date up... its your birthdays tonight and the sun just went down... its time to blow out the candles... *ahem* I said...
Sakura: We heard you... and we'll be right there...
*sigh* Pleasure sims...
Gary: I have an early birthday present for you, Mrs. Anders... *eyebrow wiggles*
Oh, I really don't need to be here... *leaving quickly*

Welcome to elder hood you two... glad they could tear themselves away long enough to indulge us with some cake and now they're back at it again... well we do have a LTW/IW to fulfill for Sakura... what number are we on? Gah, I lost count... dang it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thanks to the new give gifts, my simmies have been handing 'em out left and right and sometimes back again *giggle* This time though, Grandpa Randy is giving each of the Anders boys 4 expensive statues to get them started with their own homes after graduation... with the exception of Naruto who is also getting his 2nd business. I should work on these... hmm, I'm lousy at the business end of this game... I'm going to have to take the time to read up on all of Java Jan's excellent OFB tips!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And what pray tell is wrong with you now Mr. Sexy-Vampire-London?
Randy: You know what I want... its plainly showing in my wants panel. You will give it to me. You owe me after having ignored me for weeks.
Oh just like that I'm suppose to bring her over so you can have your little romp and then what? We have risky woohoo now... are you sure you want more children?

Randy: You know as well as I do the answer to that...
I'll consider it... Um, what are you doing? *giggling*
Randy: Be silent, Woman... I know I can't 'see' myself... it still helps with my hygiene.
Whatever... is it me or are my sims really getting out of control?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the meantime the twins are off to CPU... see you in a while boys! Neji will start a new home... as for Shikamaru, well he is a knowledge sim, so I haven't decided what I'm going to do with that boy yet.. time will tell I suppose... I have a tendency to try and keep twins together... I wonder why I do that. *scratching head*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The things I do for this vampire... *sigh*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Randy: She's here, you are dismissed...
Pfft... right, like I want to see 'this'? *stomping off to pout*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*sneaking a peek* heh, that should keep him happy for a while at least... *giggle*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh stop looking so pleased with yourself...
Randy: You are now free to ignore me for another few weeks...
Uh, yeah...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After the twins left for CPU, Naruto threw a want to sneak out of the house... so I figured, meh why not?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Unfortunately for the boy... he got caught...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Randy: If one wants to be treated as an adult, one must behave as such... tears are for children and brides.
Since when are you so philosophical?
Randy: I'm writing my memoirs...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Woot, you go girl and uh... guy... Sakura (with the help of Gary) has reached her LTW and her IW of 50 dream dates... I'm exhausted... who knew dates could be so much work? Why were they so much work? Well because they weren't cooperating! They kept throwing wants for Naruto... oh, I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I?

A few days earlier...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naruto, behind you...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naruto: Grandfather... thank you for coming...
Randy: Gods... Woman! Bring me a dresser, you rushed me out here in my pajamas.
Demanding little sim this week aren't you?
Randy: From the sound of my grandson's tone, I'd say this is very important to him... so if you would...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Randy: Now then, what is it you wanted to speak to me about, Naruto?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Naruto: Then you understand? Thank you Grandfather, you've made me a very happy sim.
Randy: I couldn't be more proud of you... if you're ready...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Randy: How do you feel?
Naruto: Strangely enough... my senses... they're more acute to my surroundings... it's as if...I feel more... alive... Master, I thank you.
What the 'boop'? You never wanted to cure me! Er, um... Ruby... but you want to cure Naruto?
Randy: That is very true, I didn't want to cure Ruby... on the other hand, Naruto is but a boy... I feel more responsible for him... he is my grandson after all.
Cha and I'm... er... she is your son's wife... whatever... and yes, that is the want Sakura and Gary kept throwing around even during their dates... it was quite annoying... as for Pat their servo... silly knowledge servo that he is, he wants to be a vampire now, too. Hmm, can you do that?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See you at CPU, Naruto... I've never put a vampire through college before... this is going to be challenging to say the least!
Randy: If you have second thoughts, the Vamprocillin-D is in your backpack.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End week accomplishments: Randy bit Naruto, turning him into a vampire; Sakura reaches her LTW and IW of 50 dream dates; Neji, Shikamaru and Naruto head to CPU; Naruto got a gold badge in gardening
Points: 3 points
On-going subtotal: 237 points

PreviousTitle PageNext

9 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

ROFL! Randy is writing his memoirs? That is priceless and I want an advance copy.

Sakura and Gary look great. Hard to believe they are elders already...I remember when Sakura was just a little kiddo of a sim!

And I am intruiged to see what happens to young Naruto. A vamp in college? Hrmm...well, glad your gonna be the guinea pig on that one! He did ok scholarship wise, are you gonna put him in his own lot, or put a coffin in the dorm? TDF! A coffin in a dorm romm!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

I love it, Randy's writing his memoirs! Oh you are brave. Vampires in college are wicked hard! Great update even with demanding Randy. :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Kerry said...

LOL--you let Randy get away with way too much! Just 'cause you think he's sexy--he bosses you around shamefully! But I love the idea of Naruto going through Uni as a vamp. Better make it all fall, so he can get his bar filled w/o ever going to class!

I also want to reserve a copy of Randy's memoirs--but don't tell him, he already thinks way too much of himself!

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Spinn said...

Great update!
I couldn't find the link on http://cedarparkprosperity2.blogspot.com/ though.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OH, Java Jan has OFB tips? ooh ooh, do you have a link to them? I need tips big time! I'm really lame with the businesses.

Naruto in Uni as a vamp aught to be really interesting. All the kids are really good looking, especially the twins!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger ASimWen said...

G luck on the vamp in Uni...as Rachel said, it is challenging, but not impossible. Actually....not bad at all. heh

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I have Randy married to one of my Callihan satellites. Now whenever I play that family, I'm going to be thinking about your Randy.

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those portraits!
That custom painting option is great!
Great looking elders! I'm looking forward to having some more elders in my Prosperity (when I manage to get back to it) just so I can use the Elder clothes, lol!
I like the idea of giving businesses as gifts. I'm going to try that.
All right! 50 dream dates done! Good work!
Naruto has some intersting colored skin - turquoise anyone?
(Insert obligatory drooling over Randy here)
Looking forward to seeing you put that vamp through Uni.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

oh My! If this continues your entire hood will be vamps. LOL! Good luck getting him through college.
Congrats on the 50 dream dates. I've never managed to get that one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home