Last week at the main
Berman family home: Lance was up to 18 of 20 grandchildren; Paige was out of her mood slump and had achieved a gold badge in gardening; they had their golden anniversary party and were getting reacquainted with their 10 children and as many of their 18 grandchildren as they could.

Welcome home, kiddo… yup, that is how they're usually dressed… either in their panties or in the pajamas… ah the life of the elder and leisure group…
Frans: I think it’s great; they've more than earned it. I hope we’re as happy as they are when we get to be their age.
Great sentiment and I know you can do it… speaking of your future bride, the sun is up and it's time to invite her over, move her in and have ourselves a wedding.

Hmmm, I think he missed her. She's moved in and
it’s time to have ourselves a party! See you afterwards!!
Welcome back! That was some wedding… I'm tuckered out… let's relax today and maybe start with the point stuff tomorrow… whadya say?
Frans: You promised Suzy you'd put her back to normal, I think that should take precedence over your need to be slacker…Funny you should use that word… *sigh* fine… come on Suzy, I had Roni pick up a new outfit for you as well, you'll find it in the master bedroom.
Frans: That is my parent's room…
Correction you are the heir and it is now your bedroom. Don't worry, I bought you a new bed and moved theirs to the corner bedroom.
Suzy: *sigh of relief* Thank you.
Frans: Better?
Suzy: Loads, I have a want locked… I think she's nudging us again.
Frans: And you mind this one?
Suzy: Hmmm, not at all…

Whew, I'm glad you two are finally married… this whole hiding the face thing was not easy for me…
Suzy: Kinda busy here… fulfilling a locked want… leave… now… please…
Sheesh put a girl in your challenge and they get so demanding… *giggling* okay, privacy it is…Bow chica bow wow! Heh…
Frans: Now would be real good…
In true Berman fashion the newlyweds spend most of their time in their pajamas and underwear… yes I know you know it's Suzy… um, I just hadn't realized how sheer that particular pair of panties was when I first put it on her… so um… heh, yeah… we'll be changing those or no decent shots will be made of her again *giggle*

Speaking of makeovers… what… we weren’t speaking of them? Well either way… I got tired of Veronica’s look and gave her one. You may or may not have noticed it at the wedding. I like the new look, not so freakish *giggle*
Roni: I heard that matey, ye be walkin’ the plank for sure!
Uh huh… moving on…

This was a very eventful week, first we have a wedding and then we have winter! Yeah!! Our first winter in CP and our heir is a stinker! Whew… that is my first mean snowman… *giggling* I love it of course. Ah, but I’m getting ahead of myself… before that snowman could even take shape a few more eventful things happened… such as…

Suzy’s first night in her new home and she needs 4 skill points in order to reach her TOC in her current career track so she takes a gander at the skies…

Thank goodness she is a knowledge sim! *waving* see ya soon! For those wondering if a sim can be abducted from within the green house… I believe we have our answer…

Gah, first you miss your honeymoon limo now you’re missing her abduction? You better not miss her return or you’ll be in big trouble mister!

Ha! Get him Princess… *giggle* both dogs came out to play this week; naturally they go after the non-knowledge sim. Oh quick, out front… your wife is being returned!

Huh, what gives? No throwing mamma from the train? Er… spaceship? It was a glitch, no sooner did I get this photo taken she popped back out and was tossed.

I love the looks this girl gives… she is so mischievous, just like the real Beans… *giggle* ya, you love the drama don’t you… that is one way to get the families attention.

So uh, Frans… somewhere in that blue haze is your wife… you may want to welcome her home…

I’d say she’s digging the Berman way of life *w* Like father, like son, like grandson…

Unfortunately not all events this week were joyous… needless to say, when this happened… I paused the game and cried… I know what you’re thinking… but she is named after my daughter after all and I kinda freaked so get over it…


Cabrera-Berman, Paige
Age 75
Paige is survived by her beloved husband Lance, their 10 children: daughters Ino, Hinata, Wendy (Nery), Rain (Quinton), Storm (Jensik), Jeannie, Gina (Jane), Eve (Mal), Veronica, son Frans (Suzy), their 21 grandchildren Orchid, Kiba, Diana, Jennifer, Zaed, Jesse, Eva, Chrissy, Gary, Irving, Rachel, Jenn, Gabe, Tycho, Quavi, Marianna, Kyle, Zarthane, Taylor, Grace, Kaylee, and 2 great-grandchildren Martin and Drew.

Lance has taken this very hard, naturally and cried for days… until…

Oh the temptation… on one hand, it would cheer up one of my favorite sims… on the other hand it would hurt one of my other favorites… I went for a compromise… I had him invite her over and let them decide where their relationship went… (they have 3 bolts)

Paige helped cheer Lance up and they’re best friends… this is what they choose and I couldn’t be happier… or more relieved!

Oh and did I mention we have more good news?

Welcome to the family the next heir to the Berman home, Sterling Berman… he is a looker with his parent’s red hair! Yeah!! What? What is Roni looking at?

Just Lance giving Paige some left over furniture that they needed to move out to make room for the crib and changing table in the living room.
Okay so as always I got chatty and this update is running long… so without further ado:

Suzy Berman - Cancer
Aspiration - Knowledge
5 neat, 5 outgoing, 5 active, 5 playful, 5 nice
fitness & facial hair / glasses
LTW – Criminal Mastermind
Sterling, the apple of his grandfather's eye has transitioned to toddler.

And apparently… my roof was not as sealed tight on the green house as I had thought. *scratching head* It’s flush against the house… I thought it would be okay… I reckon I was wrong…
Wrapping up a very eventful week:
Suzy reaches her first TOC in the Science field and is still waiting for her dream career in crime.

Frans reaches his LTW/TOC in the slacker field.

And his second TOC in the music industry.
End week accomplishments: Paige passes away at age 75, left a platinum headstone and benefited 15 sims; Lance is 76 and loving his newest grandson; Frans and Veronica come home from CPU; Suzy moves in, marries Frans, and reaches TOC as a Mad Scientist; Frans reaches his LTW/TOC of Professional Party Guest and his second TOC in the music industry; Sterling our heir is born and transitions to toddler; Suzy has her first bump.
Points: 6 points
On-going subtotal: 282 points
12 Comments:
Quite the busy week this house had!
*sniffle* Bye Paige! OMG...I am so sad. She was such an interesting character, and she put up with your crap for so long.
And WHAT is Lance thinking about?? ROFL! I am glad they are friends. One Paige is enough for Lance in one lifetime!
At least Paige went happy. Now you have Suzy to liven things up!
Awww! Bye, Paige. You will be missed. Great family and such good looking Sims. I'm a sucker for red hair, too. =)
It's so hard to say goodbye to the really good ones, isn't it? But Sterling is absolutely adorable, and it doesn't seem like the house is going to get dull any time soon!
Yay! Suzy joins the family, and there's going to be a Beanie baby! Sorry to see Paige go though...
Yay Suzy! And with another bun in the oven I see
great and eventful update :)
ohemgee Franz is HOT! Thank you Ruby! LOL I can't wait to see a facial shot of Sterling. He must be cute with those genes running through him *ahem* (hehe).
Do you know, that EVERY hood that I have Suzy in - she's been abducted. Every single one. Aliens love her. *nods*
Thank you Ruby!! *dancing*
*whew* What a busy week here! So much going on - weddings, babies, elders passing on! :(
And the bride got abducted on her wedding night?! Right through the greenhouse?! lmbo!!
Congrats on the TOC's and the new heir! *claps* Well done Frans!
Awe Grandma Paige is gone. So sad! Looks like she benifited many though and had a full life. Wonderful update! So much happened and I can't even comment on it all. Loved the adbuction shots.
Bye Paige. We'll miss you.:(
Another great update. Sad to lose Paige but happy for the new arrival.
Good lord what a week!
Suzy certainly has had a lot of things happen to her! I love how she got abducted right through the greenhouse roof!
Bye Paige. You'll be missed.
Abductions thru the greenhouse roof? Who knew? On the other had...it snowed in there too. Must be a hole. Get That Roof Patched! LOLOL Yeah, Suzi looked rather smug with herself getting abducted. Cute baby~
Post a Comment
<< Home