Friday, November 10, 2006

Anders birthday

Birthday time! Yeah… let’s have a party! This time Jane invited everyone over for the party… interesting how she has more male friends…

Happy birthday, Sweet Gracie! And off she goes… um, did anyone remember to get a picture of the baby? Hello? Anyone? *sigh*

Without Jeannie to play DJ the job was left to Gina… and wouldn’tcha know it, it started raining… but did that stop the Berman crew from dancing? Heck no!

Holy boop! Lightening struck so fast… I didn’t even notice it until it struck Lance!

Yup, he’s toasty!

And without skipping a beat, the dancing continues… see ya later Lance *fanning air in front of face* whew, take a shower stinky!

Paige is so concerned about her husband… *giggling*

This took me by surprise, both this Pong guy and Orlando took showers… I suppose since they were both so near Lance when he was zapped they felt a bit… I dunno stinky? Honestly I don’t see where they think it’s okay to use their shower though… *giggle*

Oh there is Jensik with the birthday girl… er, Shaunna… don’t you think Grace is a bit young for that conversation? Hmmm…

The party was a big success and everyone had a great time… thankfully they also all went home.
Aw, there’s our birthday girl… aint she the sweetest? She looks a lot like her mom Gina…

Gina: Hey Leo, good to see you again… missed having you hanging around…
Leo: Where’s Jeannie?
Gina: She moved out… she hasn’t called you?
Leo: Not for a while… she… *sigh* Gina, she called me Mal… we were… you know… and she… I don’t even know if she realizes she did it… I can’t be with a woman that doesn’t love me as much as I love them… I just can’t do it…
Gina: I’m sorry Leo, I thought things would work for you two… I would never have encouraged her to call you had I known she wasn’t over this Mal thing… oh hey, there’s someone in the living room that is waiting to meet you…

I think I got carried away with this update… I had much too much fun playing this week with the girls and apparently even more fun writing this up… just a sure sign I need to go back to Coventry soon and get this soap opera drama out of my system *g*… oh and a side note…

Gina reached her second TOC yeah Gina heh! Gosh this house still needs an heir! I reckon we better call the adoption agency… the ‘Conway Toddlermania Orphans’ have all been adopted… I guess we’re back to Maxis babies! We’ll have to wait till next week…

End week accomplishments: Jane & Gina get hitched; Gina reaches 2nd TOC; Jeannie moves out; Grace is born and transitions to toddler
Points: 1 point *note* I'm not counting Grace, she is a boolProp baby and is just for fun.
On-going subtotal: 268 points
PreviousTitle PageNext

10 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Blogger Rhexy said...

Ah, so Jeannie really ISN'T over the Mal thing. I knew something was fishy about that! Poor Leo. And what will become of Jeannie?? I am so freakin curious!

Grace is a doll! And she should count, tho I understand why you aren't counting her. I am counting my boolProp baby...Posie is way too pivitol...LOL!

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Sally said...

Awww... poor Leo. Great to see Grace as a toddler, she's a sweetie!

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger Twoyys4me said...

ah.. ok, I get now why Leo is cross with Jeannie... oopsie. :)

So funny seeing the guests shower at the party- that happened to me last night during one of mine. (well- my Sim parties that is.) ;)

Happy Birthday to Grace- looks like the adults enjoyed the party anyway. LOL

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

I think the soap opera is definitely carrying over into your prosperity challenge--but it was a super update! I really enjoyed it, never knew what was coming next at all. Grace is adorable, and she does look just like Gina, how cute.

Hmmm, I'm not sure how sorry I feel for Leo, though--sure, it's understandable that he felt hurt, but on the other hand, he wasn't calling her much or exactly falling over himself to declare his love even before it happened. Poor Jeannie, I can see why she felt jealous.

I loved all the smustle scenes--their faces are so funny when they smustle--but my absolute favorite moment is that public woohoo discussion at the table! That's hilarious!

Thanks for the fun update!

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic update as usual. Grace is a cutie!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Ziese52 said...

Oh my goodness Gracie is a cutie! I see lots of broken hearts in her wake in the future.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Fairy D said...

Gracie is so adorable.
I have to admit I feel sorry for Leo.

 
At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww.. Grace is cute.
I feel kinda bad for Jeannie, even I don't like her that much, lol. No one should be without love!

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger ASimWen said...

Ahh poor Leo. His heart gets stomped on so much...happened in the Falls too. Yep, I concur...Gracie is a cutie. :)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Chrissy Brown said...

Aww, Grace is cute and looks like Gina. How sweet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home