Last week in the
Bachman Family home: Zaed and Jesse went off to CPU; Eva, Chrissy & Gary transitioned to teens and Irving transitioned to toddler
I finally did more updating on the house... it isn't as fancy as Beans' house, but it's coming along in its own way... do I have photos to share... pfft no... *sigh* maybe I'll remember next week... in the meantime...

Wendy got a new look, I figured with one week left before she transitions, she deserved a more relaxed look... she likes it just fine, but she seems worried that Nery may not approve...

Excuse me, Nery... your wife would like your attention please...

Uh huh, I'd say he approves just fine *g*

Last week I failed to add many.. okay any pictures of little Irving here... I know, I'm a horrible simmer, what can I say? So here's a close up of the little rascal before his birthday transition...

Whew you'd think we had a business going on here as crowded as it is... but no, some came home from school with the kids, Sakura came home from work with Wendy, and Faith... *scratching head* I think she just walked by and came for the festivities... *shrug*

Wow... you definitely have your father's nose... *shudder*

Happy Birthday Irving...

Eva, meet the guy your brother brought home... you'll want to know him later...
Eva: Please, he's a boy! Why would I want to know him?
Eva: I'd much rather be spending my time with a man...Pfft... that boy will grow up and be a man... I'm running low on 20 different sims for you to woo *sigh* they never learn...
Nery: Wen, we're almost elders... I think it's safe to... you know *eyebrow wiggles*
Wendy: You're not just saying that are you... I think we have more than enough children, Nery.Nery: I agree, I've had a fear of having a baby since Irving, trust me... our baby days are over!
Chrissy: Why? Why do we have to do homework if you're just sending us off to college?Because I hate seeing homework laying on the floor... it irks me and if you go off to college, I can't delete it or get rid of it and it just sits there... now do your homework or you don't go to college with your twin.
And off they go!



Okay happy man, go inside, there are cakes waiting for you and the missus...

Doh, as soon as he walked in the door... he transitioned, never did make it to his cake...

Okay Wendy, put some clothes on and get to your.. no no no! Gah, missed again! geez...

Welcome to elderhood you two...
Nery: We have a dilemma my love...Wendy: What could possibly be wrong, Dear?Nery: We now have 2 boys... which one will be our heir?
I can't decide now either! I mean, Gary is a nice kid... without the Nery nose... with Wendy's cheeks...

and then there is the surprise baby Irving with the Nery nose without the Wendy cheeks... I can't decide! So um, you guys decide for me... yeah that's it, whoever gets more votes wins...

Also happening this week Nery reached TOC in the artist field as a Visionary for his second TOC. Well done Nery!
End week accomplishments: Nery reaches 2nd TOC in Art; Nery & Wendy transition to elders; Eva & Chrissy go off to CPU; Irving transitions to child
Points: 1 point
On-going subtotal: 259 points
11 Comments:
I vote for IRVING! Don't get me wrong, Gary is good, and Irving's nose is bad, but I love the idea of a red headed heir. Altho the Berman heir is a red head, CP needs more of em ;).
Great update. I would love pics of the house next time around to see how it is coming along. Looking forward to Eva's adventures in uni...as well as Chrissys...but as you have said, Romance sims in uni...let the hilarity ensue!
Okay, call me challenged, but I don't mind Nery's nose. I think both he and Wendy transitioned great, too! Really attractive elders. I vote for Irving. I was really expecting a horrid surprise for them after that last woohoo discussion, but I see that Nery was right, it really was safe. Fun update!
Cool update, and yes, I vote for Irving too. Nery turned out well as an Elder, so there's plenty of hope for Irving..LOL
Hmm, I've found that once the teens have been sent to uni, the next time I enter the house the left-over homework just fades away...
Oh, right. The update? Loved it, of course, I usually do. Nery and Wendy are adorbale together, and little "surprise" Irving looks positively evil. I think it's the eyebrows. Still, I'm going to have to vote for Gary. Can't resist those knowledge kids, and he's bound to have a recessive red-headed gene from his mother...
Yey - a vote! Well I looked back over your updates and couldn't find the stats for Irving. Which makes it difficult for me 'cos when in doubt I pick the heir with the most nice points. Shallow, huh?! I just like nice sims, even if they can be a bit boring. Anyway, I'm going with Felicia and voting for Gary - he has 6 nice points and Irving's eyebrows scare me!!
Nice update! I love it how they don't manage to get to their cakes in time.. ;)
My vote is on Irving, because I just love that new haircut he's got! Where did you get it?
I'm voting for Irving. I can't resist a red-head.
I LOVE Eva's teen hair! It is beautiful. Do you remember where you got it?
Yes, yes, I vote for the red hair. After all, I am partial to red hair in real life. :) You have a knack for finding nice hair for your Simmies, they are lucky...
Irving sure did get his papa's nose. The girls sure are lovely and smart too! If you don't want them to miss their birthday, why don't you just grow them up earlier? You can starting as soon as the 1 day pop up shows up. I vote for Gary for giggles.
Too late for me to vote I'm sure. which is good 'cause I would adopt an heir.
Great update.
Eva, the romance sim being picky!
LOL about making them do homework before going to college! I do the same thing!
The elders look good.
Post a Comment
<< Home